Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 26 June, 2011, 09:47:00 PM
Jeezus, where the Hell do you live? The Ravenglade Estate???

Thats what I was thinking  :o

had to stop stripping bloody woodchip of the ceiling four fifths of the way through as it was sooo late last night and I had to get the car and stripper (oooh-er!) back for this morning...
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Can someone explain why denim jeans, which are pretty much the most durable, long lasting bit of everyday clothing we wear, have pockets made from fucking tissue paper? I've had a pair about two weeks and already small change is sliding down my legs at the checkout. Ridiculous.

SmallBlueThing

Cut your nails and stop playing with your balls. Sorted.

But yes, i have the same problem at the moment.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Change, pah! you should throw that away and just keep crisp notes  ;)

I just went down town to collect two printed T-Shirts from a new shop that I have found, only to see that they have printed the designs onto the wrong sized shirts. I was not impressed, especially as it's so bloody hot.

I also had another episode in Smiths, when I collected the latest issue of Comic Heroes. It wasn't on the shelves and so I had to get the manager out, AGAIN! Luckily for him, before it heated up a customer had heard what was going on and had seen it on the shelves. Guess where it was............................that's right with the toddlers fucking comics! What a FUCKING JOKE  >:D

P.S. with a bit of luck when I collect the corrected tops in the week they might give me the wrong tops for FREE. Every cloud and all that!

SmallBlueThing

I meant to text you about comic heroes yesterday, cf, as it was in my whs. That's right, on a sunday. And it was in with the younglings comics too- and they still had two copies of the last one on the shelf in the proper place. Jock Dredd poster with this one, chaps.
SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

Do you walk down all those steps to get yours, you know the steps I mean  :o

SmallBlueThing

What, you mean that little flight of steps that i run up and down every morning and night, barely getting out of breath, but which you found so difficult? Yes, actually i hop up and down them.

Actually, im not sure which ones you mean, as there are two sets of steps down to the old town. The first is down besides the caves and you'd have to walk up over the west hill to get to mine, and the second lot are treacherous underfoot, smell of piss, and youre likely to get stabbed if you brave them at night. They come out by the cafe and lift, sort of.

But no, i walk into town the other way.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

The ones that go down to Morrisons. Nice and dark with lots of overhanging bushes!

SmallBlueThing

Oh, those! 'dogshit steps', they're known as. Yes, they're a bastard, and no i avoid them if at all possible. Did the mental dog in the garden on your right (as you go up) try to kill you?
SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

It was at 03:50'ish that day so it may have been asleep, just like you  ;)

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 27 June, 2011, 04:30:42 PM
Oh, those! 'dogshit steps', they're known as. Yes, they're a bastard, and no i avoid them if at all possible. Did the mental dog in the garden on your right (as you go up) try to kill you?
SBT

Those are the steps that i had to run up as fast as possible as i was being chased by half a dozen geezers when i was about 16.

Those are nothing compared to running up an escalator that was going down in the London Underground.Thats what i did once and it was a long escalator and for a minute or two i was running on the spot which was neither up or down.

Today where i was working the neighbours on one side were sunbathing on their patio and listening to music which unfortunately was Beyonce.I didnt know who it was at first but it was fucking awful and it sounded like someone you get on a TV talent show of the kind where they get voted off.Terrible but luckily it only went on for 45 minutes.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 27 June, 2011, 06:07:13 PM...which unfortunately was Beyonce.I didnt know who it was at first but it was fucking awful and it sounded like someone you get on a TV talent show of the kind where they get voted off.T

Too bootilicious for you?  You could do worse than Beyonce.

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 June, 2011, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 27 June, 2011, 06:07:13 PM...which unfortunately was Beyonce.I didnt know who it was at first but it was fucking awful and it sounded like someone you get on a TV talent show of the kind where they get voted off.T

Too bootilicious for you?  You could do worse than Beyonce.

Yeah, I saw her Glasto set on telly and it was okay. You've really got the daggers out for ol' Bouncy!

(I would have posted this after your Glastonbury comment, but I made the mistake of coming out of that thread and now I can't find it again, as it disappears from the active topics list. Grrr!)

Albion

....because for the last few years each time we have a week away we come back to bad news. I think I might give up on holidays.

This time we got back to find out that Mrs Albions brother is in hospital and it doesn't sound too good and my best mates Mum, who has been fighting cancer for a while, has just been told there is no more they can do for her.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Cyberleader2000

the post ofice is scruing with me I know my mum says Im mad but they fucking are I order 6 games all on the same day I apereachit that they were all sent out on dirfent days but its now been over a weak sins I recived the post and Im missing 2 of my games and whats worse this is not a first the post ofice does this all the time I knwo they stock pile my packages as they only ever come on fridays and teuesdays which is realy odd when you sart recive ing 8 dirfent packagies ordered some time on dirfent weaks and days all arive at once if I get them all turn up tomoro Im going to scream at my postman as this is geting very anoying. ARRRRRRRR >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime