Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Yes, here's hoping she's in and out in no time and all's well. All the best to all of you, David.

SBT

Emperor

Hope it gets sorted out soon, David. Such medical things can be a bit annoying but they'll nail it down in the end I'm sure.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 January, 2012, 07:47:19 PM
I saw a potato in the kitchen and it had a protrusion on it that made it look like a lemon. There was not a similar protrusion at the other end.

It is so your mom can tie some string round it, so it doesn't get "lost."
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Hope all gets sorted, David.  There's nothing worse than worrying about a sick kid. 

Rog69

My 5 year old daughter just got back from her dance lesson and sat on my knee, after a few minutes I start to feel a cold, clammy dampness on my leg.

It turns out that she went to the loo at dancing and left her leggings on the toilet floor in a puddle of someone else's urine and then put them back on before sitting in the wife's car and then coming home and sitting on me.

Kids are gross.

Tiplodocus

Do you know when your toe nails are getting a bit long and you think "I should clip them" but you can't be bothered going to find scissors so you just try and do it with your fingers and you accidentally rip off a gigantic big chunk leaving raw toe exposed and bleeding and hurting everytime your toes so much as touch your socks or shoe?

That.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

See Roger, now you're Boarder of the Year you've even got your own fan-fic.

ICONIC_TM

Look At It This Way, Its All In Front Of You Just Like A Wheelbarrow.

Gonk

My shoelace has just broken. Bang goes my evening jog. Looks like i'm out of loo roll as well. Bang goes part 1 of Robo-Hunter!
coming at a cinema near you soon

Something Fishy

I opened a door into my own face today.  It was slightly annoying.

The laughter of my colleagues was the main annoyance  :lol:

Gonk

Dandontdare

Quote from: Something Fishy on 16 January, 2012, 07:53:06 PM
I opened a door into my own face today.  It was slightly annoying.

The laughter of my colleagues was the main annoyance  :lol:

The idea that you even have a door into your face is rather surreal, but on a metaphysical level, I'd never advise opening it.

Something Fishy

:lol: it does read rather funny when you look at it like that.

Gonk

Gonk

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.