Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Rog69

I did a 12 hour night shift last night, I've only managed about 3 hours sleep and I have to do it all over again tonight.

Mardroid

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 05 March, 2012, 12:51:13 AM
It's called "gherkin."

I know. I went the descriptive route. Although I suppose it's sort of white a well as green

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Gonk

Well whatever it is you only eat it when pissed up.

TordelBack

Turns out I can no longer fuel a late night working session with coffee and cheese and expect to go to sleep afterwards, despite plenty of exercise earlier in the day.  I generally do my best work between 9pm and 2am, but I can usually shut down immediately after and still get a reasonable snooze.  Is this what my rapid decline into old age means?  'Cos if so, quite frankly, it's rubbish

Gonk

Going to bed on coffee and cheese will give you nightmares and your screams will wake everyone else up in your house. Try warm milk and Hob Nobs.

TordelBack

Quote from: fonky on 07 March, 2012, 06:40:08 AM
Going to bed on coffee and cheese will give you nightmares...

I'd have to sleep for that to happen. 

Gonk

Porcupine Tree and Radiohead? Listen to one of their albums. It usually puts me to sleep. That or Ricky Gervais.

Roger Godpleton

Tesco's cashpoints have started to ask me if I'm considering buying Coco Pops.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

maryanddavid

St Patricks day is coming, I love it in all its Paddywhackery glory, BUT the kids are in the local Parade, and If I hear ODonnell Abu badly played on a tin whistle again Ill crack up! They have been practising since the first of feicin Febuary!

David