Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningChimera

Have spent the last 2 and a half days browsing house plans. Am almost at the point of ramming a drill into the side of my head.

ZenArcade

Not too sure if this is germaine to this topic, but what ever happened th Floyd Kermode?
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

Been playing Flappy Bird and I swear to god I want to kill someone.

Trout

Quote from: ZenArcade on 06 February, 2014, 05:01:22 AM
Not too sure if this is germaine to this topic, but what ever happened th Floyd Kermode?

Many things. He continues to exist, but doesn't post here.

TordelBack

TordelBack

Trout

It took me a week, but I finally sorted out a whole passel o' problems with my British bank account. Who knew that not being in the country would MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER TO THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY A BRITISH BANK BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS FUCKING SHIT?

Apologies. Some frustration leaking out there. In summation: my Canadian bank gives much better service. I can phone a bank employee whom I've met, for example.

Something Fishy

The grass is always greener Trout

There'll be just as much shit there as here.

TordelBack

Quote from: Trout Trousers on 08 February, 2014, 05:52:38 PMI can phone a bank employee whom I've met, for example.

Bullshit.  Hallucination caused by bacon overdose, only explanation.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 08 February, 2014, 05:50:50 PM
Nah, not buying it.  No-one and nothing exists outside this forum.

I've seen you tweeting that Mary Beard, like some common whore.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie olympics on 08 February, 2014, 06:21:24 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 08 February, 2014, 05:50:50 PM
Nah, not buying it.  No-one and nothing exists outside this forum.

I've seen you tweeting that Mary Beard, like some common whore.

Man can't even used the internet to indulge his fantasies anymore. :think:

Darren Stephens

Because while I was at work yesterday, my daughter accidentally knocked over my Xbox. Went to play it today and my newest disc, Dark Souls, that was inside, is now scratched to buggery and won't read.  :'(  15 hours play now wasted. Kids? Who'd have em?!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

ZenArcade

Christ, he has 177 Twitter followers! I am reading through a 2 decade backlog of Megazines and he monopolises the letter page for at least 5 - 6 years....some kid that boy.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Charlie boy

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 08 February, 2014, 12:19:33 PM
Been playing Flappy Bird and I swear to god I want to kill someone.
It's on BBC red button/teletext today that the bloke who made this has removed it for sale because he doesn't want the fame or something (but he hasn't ruled out a sequel).
Anyway, my most recent impediment is Firefox won't come up on my computer all of a sudden so I'm using an old Internet Explorer until I get to see my mate who understands these computers much more than I do.