Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Old Tankie

SuperSurfer

Will you lot please quit all this ch-ch-ch-chive talkin'!

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

judda fett

Link Prime

Give it a rest lads.

This is getting fuckin lentil.

judda fett

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

judda fett

Some sage advice while we're here, it is important to do what you enjoy, remember it's not all about a celery.. Now that isn't exactly rocket science but food for thought nonetheless.

von Boom

I, Cosh

Mildly concerned that I might've put my bike lights in the wash last night.
We never really die.

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Cosh on 05 April, 2016, 01:27:41 PM
as veg-you-might
DDT did a job on me

judda fett

Quote from: The Cosh on 05 April, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

Did you leave it on a spinach cycle?

Dandontdare

I just bought a new mini-speaker for my ipod/phone. It's a Jam Replay <insert crap jam-based vegetable pun  here>

It's small, powerful, looks good, connects by jack or bluetooth and the sound quality is great - the minor impediment is that when you switch it on it shouts at full volume POWERING ON, and when you switch it off (or even worse when your music's finished and it's been idle for 10 minutes) it shouts POWERING OFF!

Also, when you reach the maximum volume, it interrupts what's playing to shout MAXIMUM VOLUME! There is no way to switch this off or even make it speak more quietly (although I can make it speak other languages - the German one sounds particularly angry!)

Link Prime

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 April, 2016, 05:23:25 PM
I just bought a new mini-speaker for my ipod/phone. It's a Jam Replay <insert crap jam-based vegetable pun  here>

It's small, powerful, looks good, connects by jack or bluetooth and the sound quality is great - the minor impediment is that when you switch it on it shouts at full volume POWERING ON, and when you switch it off (or even worse when your music's finished and it's been idle for 10 minutes) it shouts POWERING OFF!

Also, when you reach the maximum volume, it interrupts what's playing to shout MAXIMUM VOLUME! There is no way to switch this off or even make it speak more quietly (although I can make it speak other languages - the German one sounds particularly angry!)

No one gives a fig.