Main Menu

Hello Everyone

Started by chilipenguin, 19 November, 2009, 04:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chilipenguin

Hi. Thought I'd post in here before I pop up somewhere else and some shouts about etiquette.

As you'd expect I'm a big fan of comic books. If I'm being honest, I have been more Marvel/DC in the past than 2000AD but that's not to say I haven't read a fair few of the Dredd strips.
I am in the process of learning how to properly script comics at the moment. I have done a bit of everything when it comes to creative outlets; stage plays, screenplays, short stories, photography, arts reviews etc.

Hope I can pick up some advice and pointers from you guys.

Look forward to talking to you all

chili

Emperor

Welcome.

Quote from: chilipenguin on 19 November, 2009, 04:13:02 PMI am in the process of learning how to properly script comics at the moment. I have done a bit of everything when it comes to creative outlets; stage plays, screenplays, short stories, photography, arts reviews etc.

Hope I can pick up some advice and pointers from you guys.

Here is your starter and you cna work out from there:
http://2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,25779.0.html
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

chilipenguin

Thanks a lot for that. Quick too. High five!

locustsofdeath!

Yeah, our Emperor is the man when it comes to all things comics and creative!

Welcome to the board - hopefully we can remedy that little Marvel/DC problem...!

chilipenguin

As I say I have dabbled in a litte bit of everything. Just family history has led me down the corporate road (dad's collection of first runs). Despite that though, probably my favourite comic book experience is the Dredd vs Death story. Well that or Watchmen  :D

OpusAndBill

Boasting the efficacy of Oliver Wendell Jones' Hair Tonic.

Hell Trekker

Nice to meet ya.  Good luck with the word-smithing. ;)

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome and we do hope you enjoy your stay with the House of Tharg.

Jared Katooie

Kerrin

Bon Soir! Welcome aboard.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.