Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

because thanks to a rather fortuitous set of circumastances I've been able to lure an artist back to FQP.

judgeblake

because I'm off to see Dark Knight Rises on saturday night.

judgeblake

The Legendary Shark

Writing this from my hospital bed @ Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Broad Green where I'm recovring from having 5 stents inserted following my 3rd heart attack.  Been here since the early hours of Thursday morning. (Yes, Wednesday night chat is that exciting!)

Life is, however, drokking fantastic because:

A: Sexy nurses pampering me (some of them are even female!)
B: The op was a success.
C: The heart attacks have caused very little damage (pumping capacity reduced by only 5 percent, which docs say is a minor miracle).
D: Due to come home tomorrow.

I'm a lucky fish!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done Sharky, you spoiled an urban myth for me now. I always believed that the third was final.......

But seriously, I hope you recover well and take it easy.

By the way, did you get a bed bath ;) but knowing your luck it would have been from a bloke :lol:

judgeblake

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 July, 2012, 07:44:15 PM
Writing this from my hospital bed @ Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Broad Green where I'm recovring from having 5 stents inserted following my 3rd heart attack.  Been here since the early hours of Thursday morning. (Yes, Wednesday night chat is that exciting!)

Life is, however, drokking fantastic because:

A: Sexy nurses pampering me (some of them are even female!)
B: The op was a success.
C: The heart attacks have caused very little damage (pumping capacity reduced by only 5 percent, which docs say is a minor miracle).
D: Due to come home tomorrow.

I'm a lucky fish!

don't let the bastards get ya down and get up fighting is what I always say. Hope you have a swift and well recovery friend!!!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Finally finished and handed in an assignment which included a 600 word essay on Great Tits
You may quote me on that.

Frank

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 July, 2012, 07:44:15 PM
Writing this from my hospital bed @ Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Broad Green where I'm recovring from having 5 stents inserted following my 3rd heart attack.

You are one seriously hard bastard, Shark. Get well soon.

SmallBlueThing

Whoa, sharky! Get well soon- that is both deeply awful that it happened and magnificent that youre still with us and chirpy. Recover well and quick sir, and watch out for daffodils up bottoms and if you have trouble passing water- simply do not pass it. When you come to some, stop and turn back.

SBT

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, chaps!

There was a bed-bath given to me by a lovely young Malaysian girl :)

The day something like that fails to cheer me up is the day I deserve to peg out.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Blimey sharky.  Nasty stuff.  Hope you are ok.  Get well soon.

Richmond Clements

Because Uncle Fester and I can show you this now.

Albion

Crikey!  :o

All the best to you shark.

Pleased to hear you are still swimming the choppy waters of life and may you do so for many, many years to come.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.