Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2010- 20th November

Started by Bolt-01, 28 May, 2010, 10:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

http://thoughtbubblefestival.com/08home.asp

Seeing as I'm sorting the table for FQP and Dogbreath/Zarjaz, I thought I'd post up the date of the most diverse convention I've ever seen.

Last year was the first time I had been to Leeds and I had a blast! This year I'm going to be bringing my new assistant- Micro-Bolt. He will be 11 by then and so a single day gig will be a perfect introduction for him.

Steven Sterlacchini

See you there.

last year was the first time I've been. I thought it was great, it had an excellent guest list and good buzz to it.

I'll be there with the 'Galactic Knights' costume group, who will be providing some characters and hopefully borrowing the Judge Minty costumes for a bit of fun with convention goers. As per BICS 09 (See picture).

Steven

CrazyFoxMachine

I uh, was gonna share a table with another self-published guy there this year but he pulled out. If anyone wants to fill that gap I'd be very much up for it - !

ghostpockets

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 28 May, 2010, 01:17:42 PM
I uh, was gonna share a table with another self-published guy there this year but he pulled out. If anyone wants to fill that gap I'd be very much up for it - !

You make this sound incredibly dodgy, you may as well have used the phrase "sloppy seconds". Hope you manage to get someone to go with you this year, I felt like such a heel for suggesting it and then deciding mere moments later that I was gonna skip the country. You hadn't actually booked a table though had you?

CrazyFoxMachine

lawd no - tis not a problem Mr B - !

Richmond Clements

We're seriously looking at getting down there this year... ideas are afoot.

LARF

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 29 June, 2010, 01:57:16 PM
We're seriously looking at getting down there this year... ideas are afoot.

Why is there a Disco dancing competition?