Main Menu

Can we get a new printing of complete case files 5?

Started by Gorgo, 05 August, 2010, 09:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorgo

I remember back when it first came out it sold out in about a month at every online seller i know of. I keep looking but still nothing. is there a reason for this? If not PLEASE do it (sooner rather then later) :D

Withnail's liver

There are still a few around in bricks and mortar shops.  I picked a copy up about a month ago from Forbidden Planet in Birmingham. Nostalgia and Comics (also brum) had about 2 or 3 in stock as well as Dante vol 3...

Give them a call the Nostalgia guys are a friendly bunch.  Forbidden Planet is...ok
I have a heart condition.  If you hit me it's murder!

Gorgo

Dandontdare

websites will often continue to list a book they don't have, and only find out it's out of stock when you actually order it. Browsing Waterstones, Borders and any comic shop whenever you find one is probably your best bet.

The chap at Rebellion responsible for trades said in an interview not long ago that the casefiles were one of their best sellers so WILL be reprinted on a regular basis, but he couldn't confirm exactly when. Maybe if you get all your local comic shops to ask for it, it may prompt them to get it done!

Gorgo

well thats good to hear. afraid none of the local shops will have it since i live in north America! 

DrJomster

I've got the same problem with Nemesis 3. Think that's a good suggestion to go trolling round physical shops. More pricey but if that's the only way... a-trolling we will go! :)
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Stuzzle

4 & 5 are awfully big canyon-like gaps in my current run of Complete Case Files  :(
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

Jared Katooie

Robo-K33F

Case Files 5 will be getting reprinted this month.

TordelBack

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 15 August, 2010, 06:33:08 PM
5 is easily the best in the series.

Hmmm, it is brilliant, but  I've just been re-reading 7 - it's wall-to-wall ghafflebette. No mega-epics, just perfect Dredd. 

I, Cosh

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 16 August, 2010, 01:08:01 PM
Case Files 5 will be getting reprinted this month.
Keef, can you say if this corrects the horrible printing in the first edition which made parts of the dialogue in Block Mania unreadable?
We never really die.