Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Mart, Sat 26th February, Queen Margaret Union

Started by Dog Deever, 07 January, 2011, 09:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

Just posting this over from Comics Corner:

"All,

This has been announced, but no more info. available elsewhere as yet.

Stand by for updates."

That's all there is for now- I'll post over any updates that appear. Anyone know about this/ fancy going etc?
I might take the megabus doon for this.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dog Deever

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Monarch

ah thats the one that I used to go to all the time when it was at hillhead before it became a bitch to travel to :lol:

I, Cosh

Quote from: The monarch on 08 January, 2011, 04:55:30 PM
ah thats the one that I used to go to all the time when it was at hillhead before it became a bitch to travel to :lol:
Your sophisticated West End humour is lost on the likes of Huff.

Not the sort of thing I'd normally go to but, if folk are about, I'd wander round for a look and maybe a couple of pints.
We never really die.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

I plan on catching the first megabus down from Inverness and the last one back. By taking these particular buses I can get down and back for £8!!!
Will be booking my tickets later this week.

Richmond Clements

GordonR

Keef Monkey

Would have been well up for it but it clashes with day 2 of Frightfest so will have to give it a miss. Typical, nothing cool ever happens in Glasgow then two things come along at once.

Satanist

Just before my kids birthdays so I'll check oot the toys and see if theres any comics I can snag. Be up fer a pint as well.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tiplodocus

Sounds like fun.  I shall check diaries with the missus.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dog Deever

Anyone else made any decision on this yet?
I got my tickets booked for the Megabus- £5 there (from Inverness on the first bus) and £1 back (on the last bus).
No drinkies for me- I'll have to drive home from Inverness. More to spend on comics I guess.

Tiplodocus

I'm in. It's written in the calendar in ink and everything.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Queen Firey-Bou

I shall discuss with Rich, we do have a stack of comics to sell and a few other central belt missions to accomplish...