Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Well, as were talking about the new Dredd film, im really enjoying Dog the Bounty Hunter at the minute on Pick TV.

As im new to the show, i thought id google Mr Dog, and i find out he's a Barnsley lad born and bred! Who'd a thunk it, huh?

Goaty

Quote from: Judge Jack on 01 July, 2012, 05:40:47 PM
Well, as were talking about the new Dredd film, im really enjoying Dog the Bounty Hunter at the minute on Pick TV.

As im new to the show, i thought id google Mr Dog, and i find out he's a Barnsley lad born and bred! Who'd a thunk it, huh?

with heavy beard, Wulf?

Roger Godpleton

I hate superheroes SO MUCH. I commissioned a bunch of artists to draw Dredd and Alpha and Slaine MURDERING all the STUPID CAPED LOSERS in order to show HOW MUCH I LOVE 2000 AD. No one who reads 2000 AD should EVER SULLY THEIR SHELVES with SUPERHERO GARBAGE. 2000 AD is the most sophisticated comic of all time. NO OTHER COMIC has ever dealt with complex issues in the same way. RACISM in Nemesis, HOW BUSINESSMEN ARE BAD in Button Man and WOMEN in Shakara Book 3 are proof that 2000 AD is not fit for STUPID AMERICANS. It is your duty to go on to other comic forums and inform other people that they are STUPID FOR LIKING COMICS THAT AREN'T 2000 AD.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 01 July, 2012, 08:01:00 PM
I hate superheroes SO MUCH. I commissioned a bunch of artists to draw Dredd and Alpha and Slaine MURDERING all the STUPID CAPED LOSERS in order to show HOW MUCH I LOVE 2000 AD. No one who reads 2000 AD should EVER SULLY THEIR SHELVES with SUPERHERO GARBAGE. 2000 AD is the most sophisticated comic of all time. NO OTHER COMIC has ever dealt with complex issues in the same way. RACISM in Nemesis, HOW BUSINESSMEN ARE BAD in Button Man and WOMEN in Shakara Book 3 are proof that 2000 AD is not fit for STUPID AMERICANS. It is your duty to go on to other comic forums and inform other people that they are STUPID FOR LIKING COMICS THAT AREN'T 2000 AD.

^ This

Goaty

Thought Dredd did that to "superheros" team in last Meg?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Hush now.

Football is happening
You may quote me on that.

Roger Godpleton

I'm happening on your're mom's face.

Modern Panther

LARF

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 01 July, 2012, 08:57:34 PM
I'm happening on your're mom's face.

S'funny I was just talking to her on the phone, thought she was a bit Pre-occupied

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Julius Caesar, Nero, Caligula, Galileo, Da Vinci, Mussolini, Burlusconi, your boys took a hell of a beating!

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 01 July, 2012, 08:57:34 PM
Your're mom took a hell of a beating
You may quote me on that.

Frank

Quote from: pops1983 on 01 July, 2012, 10:05:38 PM
Julius Caesar, Nero, Caligula, Galileo, Da Vinci, Mussolini, Burlusconi, your boys took a hell of a beating!

La burro rifa!

Roger Godpleton

shaolin_monkey

:D

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Bit of an oxymoron but...
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105