Main Menu

2000AD Sci-Fi Special 2014

Started by Bat King, 15 May, 2014, 10:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Proteus, I'll pm you if I'm in diffs, can collect next sat at comic con if need be!
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

NapalmKev

I grabbed a couple in WH Smith Exeter, and there's about 5 copies left on the shelf.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Timothy

Now available in Travelling Man in Leeds.

Dandontdare

Got mine and enjoyed it a lot, although it was little slim - Summer specials should be full of features, quizzes and puzzles!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Timothyjacobs on 03 June, 2014, 06:40:12 PM
Now available in Travelling Man in Leeds.

But still not on my doormat. :-|

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bat King

No bikini-clad Molch-R doorstep delivery yet Jim? Not good enough, simply not good enough...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Prodigal2

Nobody is even referring to Jim's plight. Have we really grown so cold to human suffering?

TordelBack

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 04 June, 2014, 11:31:35 AM
Have we really grown so cold to human suffering?

His kind live for it - it validates their lifestyle choices.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 04 June, 2014, 11:31:35 AM
Nobody is even referring to Jim's plight. Have we really grown so cold to human suffering?
We're all claiming ignorance so when Jim murders his post man we'll have had nothing to do with it.

TordelBack

If it helps, imagine a pale figure slouched in a faded Sisters t-shirt, gazing hopelessly at a bare doormat.  Forever.

Tharg knows his customers.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: TordelBack on 04 June, 2014, 11:35:35 AM
If it helps, imagine a pale figure slouched in a faded Sisters t-shirt, gazing hopelessly at a bare doormat.  Forever.

Richard

It's in London's Forbidden Planet now.

oshii

Finally found it in a newsagent in Crouch End.  Couldn't find it in any of the big WH Smiths in Central London, even though they had the prog and the meg.  Weird.

Loved it.  Real (and obviously very deliberate) old school, fun feel to most of the strips, Robo Hunter especially. 

And I particularly liked the fact the cover was glossy.  Please, please can we have glossy covers on the Prog and Meg Tharg?  Obviously it makes it more expensive to produce, but it makes such a difference...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Richard on 04 June, 2014, 02:24:38 PM
It's in London's Forbidden Planet now.

Well, since they're the fuckers that are supposed to be posting it to me, I'll cross my fingers...

Cheers

Jim

Fungus

That's interesting. I pre-ordered it from FP, to avoid disappointment. I had pawed it playfully in WH Smith for a couple of days, while FP continued to "PROCESS" it. Thought Sod This, bought it, cancelled the other. Perhaps the special edition nature of it has thrown them.