Main Menu

Will the Nikolai Dante trades be appearing in the iPad App Store?

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 07 July, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

With the trades being reissued this year can we expect to see they showing up in the iPad add as well?
I'm starting at the beginning and wondering about future purchases.
Cheers

Molch-R

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 07 July, 2014, 12:59:53 PM
With the trades being reissued this year can we expect to see they showing up in the iPad add as well?
Cheers

Unfortunately we lost our ebook/digital person a month ago and the new person isn't starting for another month, so the schedule for trades on the app is a bit behind. We'll be concentrating on getting the new GNs (i.e. not reprints) on there so it may be a bit of a wait, sorry.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Molch-R on 07 July, 2014, 01:01:50 PM
Cheers

Unfortunately we lost our ebook/digital person a month ago and the new person isn't starting for another month, so the schedule for trades on the app is a bit behind. We'll be concentrating on getting the new GNs (i.e. not reprints) on there so it may be a bit of a wait, sorry.

That's it I've read to much, I need to stop. So you read snippets of the lives of real people. Hopefully moving onto better things and not being kicked out the back door and all I envisage when Molch-R says "we lost our ebook/digital person" is a droid being pushed into a room kicking and screaming the door slamming behind them and the sound of their metal fists banging the door being drowned out by a cry of 'Big Jobs. Big Jobs.'

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Molch-R on 07 July, 2014, 01:01:50 PM
Cheers

No worries. Thanks for the quick reply
will pick up the trades in order.
Anyone got a handy listing of them?

Bolt-01

I'd imagine Tharg has a room of starving Gronks all waiting for the next droid to cross the line...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 07 July, 2014, 02:01:06 PM
Here's the Dante include web page from the now-dead 2000 AD Books site. Romanov Dynasty is the same as the newer Too Cool To Kill, bar some minor adjustments regarding caption boxes. The Great Game is reprinted as 978-1-78108-260-7 in a new Rebellion edition, and book 3 (now "Love and War") will be reprinted in October (978-1-78108-261-4). Of the others, some are still in print, but not all of them.

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 07 July, 2014, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: eamonn1961 on 07 July, 2014, 02:01:06 PM
Here's the Dante include web page from the now-dead 2000 AD Books site. Romanov Dynasty is the same as the newer Too Cool To Kill, bar some minor adjustments regarding caption boxes. The Great Game is reprinted as 978-1-78108-260-7 in a new Rebellion edition, and book 3 (now "Love and War") will be reprinted in October (978-1-78108-261-4). Of the others, some are still in print, but not all of them.

Thanks

gurnard

Do you think there might be a complete style reprint of the Dante saga?  In real paper form as opposed to digital.

gurnard

Quoteand book 3 (now "Love and War") will be reprinted in October (978-1-78108-261-4).

So love and war will be a reprint of The Courtship of Jena Makarov correct?

This is why a complete type series would be easier :-)