Main Menu

Colin MacNeil Live in Paisley - March 2nd 2020

Started by Buttonman, 14 February, 2020, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Colin to chat over his career with the always entertaining John McShane in the always lively Paisley.

Not convinced? Tickets are free! Get them here : Eventrbrite for your free tickets!

See you there!

Fungus

Fungus

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Tiplodocus

That was really good. I didn't know Colin had done Conan so I'll add that to my wishlist

Oh and there was a free glass of wine.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Buttonman

A splendid affair and a Cal-Hab gathering (3) that the Souther softies can only dream about.

Entertaining chat with the revelations being Colin doesn't read comics and that he writes poetry. Sadly the poetry was out of time!

Fungus

He's a cut above, that MacNeil. Of course his hero is McMahon, they both experiment, muck about with styles just as you should!

Rately

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 02 March, 2020, 09:46:29 PM
That was really good. I didn't know Colin had done Conan so I'll add that to my wishlist

Oh and there was a free glass of wine.

I remember the issues he drew of Conan. A fabulous black and white story, with Solomon Kane in the mix. Have the fear that it was probably in one of the numerous boxes of comics "lost" by my parents during a house move.

When I was reading everything 2000AD related, as a youngster, it always felt special to see a MacNeil drawn Dredd, especially when everything was fully painted.

Good to hear everyone had a great time.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 02 March, 2020, 09:46:29 PM
I didn't know Colin had done Conan so I'll add that to my wishlist

I was once pleasantly surprised to find his work in a Capt America vs Iron Man collection.

low down dirty drokker

Can you confirm that Colin macNeil is live in paisley ?.
Or does he in fact live in Paisley ?.
Misplaced me spec's, and can't quite read the screen print.( it is very small you know ).
Keep on Drokking...