Main Menu

Rage V Journey into Hell - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic: Game 06

Started by Colin YNWA, 06 August, 2021, 09:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Busy morning almost forgot these!

Rage V Journey into Hell - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic: Game 06

The week's pairing wrap up in the Epic Region with some very interesting match-ups. Enjoy the weekend folks, but don't forget to vote now!

All you need do is vote for your favourite between:

Rage - more info

Vs

Journey into Hell - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Monday 9th August and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

What on Earth is all this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Leigh S

Buttonman

Like to be contrary when possible but this is a Rage walkover for me.

Rogue Judge

Rage

For all the reasons we've discussed in past voting threads.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Timothy

Colin YNWA

We may not see this going anyway but one but your votes today could surprise us. I'll count either way in the morning.

Well its easy isn't it. Journey Into Hell has much to love but...

Rage

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Rage remains one of the firm favourite for this tourney overall and so there is prehaps little doubt that Journey Into Hell was able to make little headway here and this went with a bullet to:

Rage

Points        Votes Difference
Rage                               6                       25
Outlaw                            6                       17
Judgement Day            0                       -17
Journey into Hell          0                       -25

So the final round of votes here will include a decider between two very popular thrills - that will be fascinating to see how Outlaw does against Rage.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.