Main Menu

Rage vs. The Gronk Affair - Bolt-01 Cup - Quarter Final 2

Started by Colin YNWA, 05 October, 2021, 06:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

No messing about anymore, we're straight at it now. No holds barred, no faffing around with tables and groups, or over complex piffle under the guise of qualifying play-offs. No, we're down to the simple purity of a one against one, single match - TO THE DEATH... well I didn't say we'd got rid of melodrama! Two go in, you vote, the one with the most votes gets a place in the semis, simple as that.

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Rage - more info

Vs

The Gronk Affair - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 8th October and the winner gets a place in the semis.

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

Rogue Judge

Rage Buba - The best comeuppance in comics history!

Both stores feature great villains. Gronk is fun, Rage is epic.

AlexF

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

sheridan

Do not go gentle into that gronk night,
Old age should burn and rave at gronk of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Leigh S

Buttonman

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

I forgot I can't vote any more BUT with a day to go here how much difference will it make? Mind The Gronk Affair is getting votes so ya never know... well ya do but maybe, just maybe.... last chance either way.

Dark Jimbo

The Gronk Affair, just to be contrary! In all honesty though, GA is the much more lean and focused of the two, not to mention much funnier. And it's the Weerd's big moment to shine.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So The Gronk Affair may have struggled but against one of the absolute favourites for the tourney it forced tough decisions and even took some votes. Its clearly much loved and has stretched options to breaking point in some case BUT ultimately this was only ever going one way and this tie, of course goes to

Rage