Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: Sword-and-sandal

Started by broodblik, 21 February, 2022, 03:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Both were slaves in the time of the Romans. Each one was defined by an event the one became inter galactic gladiator the other will became a hunter of souls. It is the ultimate sword battle as we have a showdown between Aquila and Blackhawk. Whom will you choose to be your champion?
•   Blackhawk
•   Aquila
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Huey2

Colin YNWA

Without a shadow of a doubt Aquilia is better than the out of control craziness of Blackhawk.

rogue69

Magnetica

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

AlexF

I've a lot of fondness for Blackhawk but actually reading the big collection was a trudge at times. Aquila is classy comics all round, although I don't think I'd give it to an 8 year-old to read.

Anyway, I'm voting Aquila!

Timothy

maryanddavid

Like them both, but going for BlackHawk on the strength of its Tornado run, that Azpiri art is amazing.

Rogue Judge

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

moly

broodblik

You have the whole weekend to decide which sandal fits best I will call this one on Monday
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

This one was close and it was only one vote between them

Voting closed the winner:

Blackhawk