Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Chimpsky’s Law vs. Breathing Space Round 2 Heat 115

Started by Colin YNWA, 26 April, 2022, 06:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well, well, never doubt Funt Solo is the main lesson here. This tie was fascinating. When scanning though the votes all I seemed to see was all the Breathing Space votes at the end. And there were a lot, a lot. It completely dominated the second hard. What I under estimated was the blistering start that Chimpsky made and it was a very strong one. So much so in the end it was indeed a tie. So you loy can count your blessing that I get the casting vote. I should note I quite like Breathing Space, but I thought

Chimpsky's Law

was out of Dredd's world and so it will be ape-earing in Round 3.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Oh I thought you were encouraging us to vote for Breathing Space - Chimpsky was pretty much always in the lead I thought 🤷‍♂️.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Magnetica on 29 April, 2022, 08:14:47 AM
Oh I thought you were encouraging us to vote for Breathing Space - Chimpsky was pretty much always in the lead I thought 🤷‍♂️.

and

Quote from: broodblik on 29 April, 2022, 06:31:31 AM
See Colin you have now learned a valuable lesson on how to count :)

Sorry and Yes. Was absolutely convinced Breathing Space had taken this scanning through... luckily not. I mean trust me nowt against Breathing Space at all...

Magnetica

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 29 April, 2022, 09:04:01 AM

and

Sorry and Yes. Was absolutely convinced Breathing Space had taken this scanning through... luckily not. I mean trust me nowt against Breathing Space at all...

So it was nine all if I've counted correctly, with your casting vote carrying it?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Magnetica on 29 April, 2022, 10:59:52 AM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 29 April, 2022, 09:04:01 AM

and

So it was nine all if I've counted correctly, with your casting vote carrying it?

That's what I got it to.

Interestingly (welll that's relative!) the second 9 :9 of the week - Helltrekkers and Ten-seconders being the other.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++