Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Pandora Perfect vs. Creep Round 2 Heat 124

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 May, 2022, 06:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

The Creep really was - it's like a version of Silence of the Lambs where Hannibal Lector eats Clarise. Or if General Zod won in Superman II. Or if Sid dismantled Buzz. It's worse than Red Razors, even. Guys - the baddy isn't supposed to win!

Pandora Perfect, on the other hand, is the best original property to come out of Regened (perhaps with the slight exception of Chet Jetstream's Escape From Hell Island, and a nod to Full Tilt Boogie).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

I think there's a thrill with a cler lead here, but its not clear cut so last day votes could make a difference. Get um in and I'll count um up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Not as close as my eye scan made it seem Pandora Perfect dominated here, but not completely by any stretch. Creep was a fascinating strip with great art so I'm really pleased it got the recognition it deserved. Pandora Perfect is just so charming though, but its a creeky charm and so

Pandora Perfect

will be trying to steal your votes in Round 3.

Link Prime

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Poor ol' Creep
Knocked out by a Regened
No longer doing anything here?
It don't belong here

Pandora don't care if it hurts
She wanna be in round 3
She want a perfect tie
She want a perfect vote
She want you to notice
When she still around
She's was in a Special
Creep wishes he was in a Special

Poor Ol' Creep
Knocked out by a Regened
No longer doing anything here?
It don't belong here

broodblik

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 06 May, 2022, 04:02:17 PM
On the tune of "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jelly?

No. Actually My boy Lolly Pop by Millie Small.

Link Prime

News at 6.00pm; Notorious 2000AD Regened belittler creates new Creepypasta.