Main Menu

MCU TV: Werewolf By Night

Started by Jim_Campbell, 09 October, 2022, 09:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I look forward to seeing her again, at any rate. I'd also like to add that I'm not being trendily negative here - I'm a huge admirer of virtually all the modern Marvel telecinematic output - I didn't like the end but I like that they tried something different. Maybe I'll appreciate it more on a re-watch.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

AlexF

I have to confess, for all that She Hulk and WandaVision did a fabulous job of poking fun at TV tropes, I do kinda want a Marvel T series that is happy to be one generic thing and just run with it, instead of feeling obliged ot do the whol barrative arc thing.
Like, I could dig a comedy lawyer show with She Hulk as the star, or indeed a suburban sitcom with a superhero family, that was happy to just bring jokes and fun situations each week.

I supoose if there's one thing that Marvel is desperately trying to be in all its iterations it's propulsive - always trying to move the viewer on from one status quo to the next. It often makes for compelling stories but it's exhausting, and after a while I do stop caring...

Dandontdare

I've not seen She-Hulk, but all of that sounds like a fairly straight lift from the comics