vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

M.I.K.

Could be [spoiler]Atomic, Bacterial, Chemical.[/spoiler], or, less likely, [spoiler]a black sun, a zig-zag and a thinking pyramid[/spoiler], but I live in hope that it's [spoiler]the return of Rainbow, The Thirteenth Floor and ...um... a Chinaman blowing bubbles, (or something).[/spoiler]

strontium71

That's why I said what I did. I just thought the first symbol = a nuke going off? , the second = one of those heart monitors? , the third = chemical bloops?
...because I hate you.

JOE SOAP

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

strontium71

What do you think it is , then? The whole point is to guess , even if you're a million miles out.
...because I hate you.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: Bat King on 04 April, 2012, 10:01:44 PM
I have some straws...  anyone want to clutch at them?

Ill take one because apart from Strontium71s damn good guess they could be anything. :/
Never rub another mans rhubarb

LARF

strontium71

...because I hate you.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: strontium71 on 04 April, 2012, 10:06:17 PM
What do you think it is , then? The whole point is to guess , even if you're a million miles out.

Fucked if I know, could well be A.B.C.s or probably something I've never heard of. Maybe it's Disney's John Carter marketing that fell down the back of the sofa.

radiator

JOE SOAP

Never a definnite word, though the colour scheme on those posters is similar.

strontium71

If only I could my remote viewing was up to scratch , I could 'pop' into Molch-R's office and sneak a gander at his laptop - see what he has on there...
...because I hate you.