Main Menu

The Four Dark Judges... Plus nine more?

Started by ming, 11 February, 2014, 08:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

13 badges = 4 Dark Judges + 9 new ones!

I'm guessing how this will play out as I've not read any of the ongoing IDW main Dredd series, and 'wild speculation is something I indulge in on occasion.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

judda fett

Now if I've got this right...

Judge Girlfriends Friend
Judge Ex Mrs
Judge Line Manager From Your Job
Judge People Talking On The Quiet Carriage
Judge Friend Zone
Judge Itchy Arse
Judge Spiteful Bastard

Etc

COMMANDO FORCES

This horror story was known about (apart from the names) back in November, when they showed this cover!

Dunk!

"Trust we"

James Stacey

COMMANDO FORCES

I had to check those via google to believe what I was seeing was true :o

Hawkmumbler

Beeks

Is there seriously a Judge Sleep?

Seriously? :|
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

judda fett

Quote from: Beeks on 11 February, 2014, 03:29:02 PM
Is there seriously a Judge Sleep?

Seriously? :|

The crime is being up and about at a reasonable time, the sentence is a lay in...

Beeks

The thing is...you had to really stretch to the Dark Judges already...This just makes an unabashed mockery of them

Very disappointing
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Jon

Had to check the calendar, thought it was 1st April already.

Wow. This reminds me of the bikers trying to name themselves in Good Omens.

Teivion

Well, FISTULA is probably not the best of names I'll admit, but design wise I recon they look pretty damn good.

I'm going to take the seemingly unpopular approach of waiting to read it first before slating it ;-)

James Stacey

Quote from: Teivion on 11 February, 2014, 03:47:03 PM
I'm going to take the seemingly unpopular approach of waiting to read it first before slating it ;-)
If they had made a good fist of the stories up to now I'd be with you all the way.

Beeks

Quote from: Teivion on 11 February, 2014, 03:47:03 PM
Well, FISTULA is probably not the best of names I'll admit, but design wise I recon they look pretty damn good.

Is that you Judge 'Fly In The Face Of Popular Opinion'?  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Who will make a Judge Fistula costume for the convention scene?