Main Menu

If Russell T Davis and John Byrne had created Judge Dredd

Started by Dudley, 09 April, 2007, 06:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

If Russell T Davis and John Byrne had created Judge Dredd, what do you think the strip would have been like?  What do you think this forum would have been like?  Would there be any noticeable changes?

ARRISARRIS

...                                    ...

JOE SOAP

Dudley

Tweak72

I think the most noticeable changes would be non of us being here to answer that ususally wierd question
Dudley, have you been drinking...
... possibly Absinth...
... possibly whilst smoking crack?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Funt Solo

Never mind that.  Can anyone solve http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.2000ad/topics">The Mysterious Case of the One-Man Message Board?

On the surface, it looks like a lunatic having a permanent ongoing discussion with himself.  Surely it must be a front for something far more sinister?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Steve Green

I was going to say that sounds like alt.comics.2000ad, sure enough...

- Steve

The Enigmatic Dr X

Jeezo. That reminds me of the end of the Eric, by Terry Pratchett (where - lite spoiler - a compulsive organiser is happily locked up in a cupobaord where he makes up organisational rules for all eternity).
Lock up your spoons!

Marbles

Jesus. I hadnt realised Sc*j* was still at it. He's certainly got staying power, you have to give him that. Along with being a total nut job apparently.
Remember - dry hair is for squids

johnnystress

wow

he even writes 'LOL' after his own jokes!

thats just weird

rofl

Byron Virgo

Byron Virgo

Though that probably only works if Fear begins to weep about how he isn't really evil, it's just that no one understands him because they can never see the real 'him', and the whole thing just descends into an tear-stained shitpipe straight to EMO Hell.

WoD

We'd have some story about how Dredd's 'dad' went missing, and wasn't somehow the man that he thought he was and...hang on a minute...

Funt Solo

Or about how he can't open up to his niece...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Or how his little 'family' all meet up once a year for Christmas, despite being an Actress, a Texan Judge and a (genuine) Space Cadet..