Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Ouch! That was the pain of my jaw dropping to the floor.

Where, may I ask, did you procure such a fantastic piece?

Dunk!

Cheers von Boom,

It's from Mondo.

But I ordered it ages ago and they're sold out now.

http://mondotees.com/collections/toys?page=3
"Trust we"

von Boom

Cheers for the info Dunk!

Sigh. The story of my life. I'm always behind the curve for these sorts of things.

Colin YNWA

Lovely figure type thing but also fantastic to see this thread dragged back to life. Nice in Dunk.

TheTooN

Hi folks,

Great thread, some cracking collections. So much Dredd/2000ad stuff out there I wasnt aware of.

Some recent pics of my goodies. The title of the topic is bang on....these are magnets for dust ;)

judda fett

Nice collection TheTooN! Never seen The Fury and Captain Britain piece! Is that an actual diorama or something you've put together?

Colin YNWA

Good spot on the Cap B and Fury action. Took me a couple of goes even after reading your post!

What a lot of lovely tat you have TheTooN

judda fett

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 17 April, 2016, 07:30:51 PM
Good spot on the Cap B and Fury action. Took me a couple of goes even after reading your post!

Eagle eyed tat-hawk I am..

TheTooN

Quote from: judda fett on 17 April, 2016, 06:04:19 PM
Nice collection TheTooN! Never seen The Fury and Captain Britain piece! Is that an actual diorama or something you've put together?

Cheers guys, the Cap B/Fury piece was made for me by a fella I met in a facebook collectors group. I sent him pics of Crooked World and specifically the cover of The Daredevils #11 and asked him to see what he could do.

He also made me the custom Fury on the Bowen Cap B statue. Another guy made Mad Jim Jaspers, also on there.

judda fett

Ooh, that's nice TooN, cheers for the close up. Love that Daredevils cover, thought thats what the piece was based on. Very nice..

Dunk!

The TooN

You have a Fury statue!?!...in fact two!

Envy.

Always wanted Bowen to make one to compliment the Capt. Britain full figure like you display.

Do you have the busts they did of original 70's and redesigned 80's Capt. they're rather spanky to.

Green-eyed Dunk!
"Trust we"

Hawkmumbler

Holy molly thats a nice Cap and Fury statues! :o

TordelBack

I mainly use this thread when I need to reassure the wife that things could be far, far worse. But even she was impressed by your tatorama, TooN!

TheTooN

Ta folks !

Its nice to be in the company of comic fans even tho I've not read one in over 20 years.

I've been staying off the forum since getting a warning today that the sites security cert has expired and I may be exposed to nasty goings on ! Posted about it in a diff thread and others have had the same. Its a first for me in 20 years online. Hope its nothing to worry about, I like it in here ;)

TheTooN