Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

FACT
the vegetarian society as placed ribena on its list of not acceptable beverages after the disclosure of that the little ribena berrie people in the adverts where in fact real.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Matt Timson

MATT FACT: My belly button is slightly off centre and 'leans' toward the right side of my body.  I am a freak of nature and will be putting my house on the market to pay for immediate and quite necessary corrective surgery.
Pffft...

Oddboy

Matt - take photos of it & sell them on eBay to raise the money for your surgery.
Better set your phaser to stun.

karne

Wrinkles are caused by tiny little mites that plough their way through the skin, creating tiny furrows as they go.

karne

The Great Fire of London was started by King Charles II's baker at Pudding Lane when he inadvertently dropped a cigarette down the back of his settee.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Fact - hopefully this is the 200th post to this thread.
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

karne

Ooh! You deserve a prize for being the 2ooth fact poster Dr X. Would you like a copy of the Doctor Who Graphic Novel "Mark of Mandragora"?http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/DrWhoMarkofMandragora.jpg">

karne

The first lighthouse was built around 280 B.C. in an attempt to stop squid from bumping into swimmers off the coast of Egypt.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'll take anything! What do I get if I post another 800 and reach the 1000 mark?
Lock up your spoons!

WoD

Karne,

You are most generous.

I bet you have a complete collection of the Big Issue.

WoD.

WoD

Fact;

I once ate 6 mars bars in half an hour.

karne

"What do I get if I post another 800 and reach the 1000 mark?"

Ah, it's a HUGE surprise and I'd hate to spoil it for you. You'll just have wait and see (and keep posting ;)).

P.S. Sling me an e-mail with your address on and I'll mail the Dr Who G/N off at the weekend.

Bolt-01

FACT: 'Hospital Porter' is a oxymoron!

"I need at least two more men to move that (Filing cabinet that I shifted on my own with my sack truck in the end). Tits.

rotts apologises to hospital porters who arent lazy, workshy, nomarks witless sense than th chief exec!

karne

"I bet you have a complete collection of the Big Issue."

I did have, but I donated them all to the local children's hospital so that they could benefit from the sheer thrill power of...er, actually I may have mixed them up with my spare 2K's. No wonder they were all crying.