Heeeeere we go again!

Started by Malchidiel, 19 January, 2003, 07:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

"Round Up the usual suspects" = Roy Mark in Casablanca

Revolver quote is from Revolver Ocelot,in Metal
Gear Solid

How about this:

I'm sick of being cold and wet and hypnotized left, right, and center. I'm sick of being shot at, savaged by bug-eyed monsters, never knowing if I'm coming or going, or been!

Lock up your spoons!

Eric Plumrose

Sarah-Jane Smith in Doctor Who: The Hand of Fear.

'. . . Gardner didn't say goodbye . . .'
-- 'Neither will I.'
'Dorman . . . Goodbye, friend.'
-- 'Have a nice life.'
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Malchidiel

Fandango.

If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.

Malchidiel

"If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

If that quote was stumping you, then here's another one from the same film.

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!

Smiley

The Thing! (Hardly a stumper, most folks here love that fillum, it's my fave at any rate).

"I got three shots left in this revolver, you've got a full clip. Just point and spray. Okay? Ready? And... Fuck it! Run for your life!"

Malchidiel

The Long Kiss Goodnight.

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

Buddy

Fight Club...

'My God, it's full of stars'

Slippery PD

Kubricks 2001 : aspace oddysey

"Us the people front of Judea.  F*ck off.  Were the popular peoples front of Judea, him over there hes the peoples front of Judea. Oi Splitter!!"

may be slightly wrongbutmymemoryaint whatitused tobe....

Slippery PD

OK its wrongit should be

"Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.

Wankers

Can I... join your group?

No. Piss off.

I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
Are you sure?

Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.

Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.

I do!

Oh, yeah? How much?

A lot!

Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front.

Yeah...

Splitters.

Splitters...

And the Judean Popular People's Front.

Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

And the People's Front of Judea.

Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...

What?

The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.

People's Front! C-huh.

Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?

He's over there..... "

Buddy

I was actually thinking of the opening line of 2010, but I'll let you off with it.

Life of Brian.

'Dead or alive, you're comming with me.'

Eric Plumrose

Robocopy.

'Don't expect it to tango, it has a broken back.'
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Smiley

Reanimator.

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, it would be a shame to damage yours."

Wake

The Princess Bride

"Danger? I laugh in the face of danger!...and then I hide until it goes away."

Mk13

Sounds like Xander to me...

Here you go...

'You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him'

damnandblast

"You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him"

Cliiiiiiiiiiiint!

"This is my ninth sick day this semester. If I go for ten, I'm probably going to have to barf up a lung. So, I absolutely must make this one count."

Nigel