Main Menu

Utopia - C4

Started by Goaty, 15 January, 2013, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qtwerk

I still haven't watched the last episode, but will rectify that over the weekend.

It's been very impressive so far, although I wanted more Arby. Maskell's brilliant in it.

qtwerk

Wow. That was boss. Best domestic TV programme for a long time. Roll on the sequel!

With this, Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, and Dr Who we're being very spoiled right now.

Batman's Superior Cousin

The DVD has just popped through the letterbox. It doesn't have the Season 1 header on, meaning that it hasn't been renewed!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 11 March, 2013, 02:43:50 PM
The DVD has just popped through the letterbox. It doesn't have the series 1 header on, meaning that it hasn't been renewed!!!

...Meaning nothing of the sort. Confirmed today that series 2 has been comissioned.

Not sure that such a reasonably self-contained drama strictly 'needed' a second series to be honest, but good news nontheless!
@jamesfeistdraws

Batman's Superior Cousin

Yes, I was about to reply on this topic today about a second series being commissioned. Looking forward to it!!! :D
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Bolt-01

I've just watched the last episode after watching one a day and drokk me, what a corking little series that was. Really enjoyed it all and am already looking forward to the next series.

Goaty

New trailer for Utopia 2, still no idea what it abouts! So other hitman Lee in first Utopia get more feature, but was he killed off?  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI5h8yvHIJQ