Main Menu

Crossover Ideas

Started by critter, 12 February, 2003, 03:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

critter

OK with Dredd/Aliens in full swing, do any of the boarders have ideas for other crossovers.

Judge Dredd and Ghost Rider : Spirits of Justice

Script Droid: John Wagner
Art Droid : Fraser Irving

Capt.Zeep

Abbott and Costello meet Strontium Dog and Halo Jones on Nu Earth.  With a cosmic claw.  

thinky

Armoured Gideon vs The Hulk

Tagline "... and only ONE will survive!!!"
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Tarantino

I'm hoping you guys can help, I was browsing ebay today and came across this front cover (see link) to a prog that I don't recognise, can you tell me what issue it is.

I'm just hoping I don't have a hole in my collection.

Cheers ears.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2159144165&category=78" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2159144165&category=78

Art

Not really a crossover, but I'd dearly love to see Frazer Irvings unique interpritation of The Hulk see print.

petemaskreplica

SinDex vs. Hookjaw!
That's one shark they'll never jump...

karne

Inspired by the recent Dredd/Aliens, I decided to write a Dredd crossover story myself involving the pirates from the children's TV series "Yo Ho Ahoy!" Here it is.

JUDGE DREDD in: DIRTY HO'S

Aboard the good ship Rubber Duck, Dredd is investigating some new arrivals to Mega City 1's harbour.

Dredd: So you're pirates eh? From the Black Atlantic?

Capt. Bilge: Yo Ho?

Dredd: What's the matter creep? Don't you understand plain English?

Bilge looks to the rest of his crew. In unison they all chant "Ahoy".

Dredd: What the drokk is going on here? I'm sure I don't know and I am the law.

Grog tries to communicate with Dredd.

Grog: Yo ho!

Dredd notices Grog's hook like hands.

Dredd: Watch out for that one, he could be Mean Machine's younger brother who is an enemy of mine with a hook like hand.

Dredd nods towards Bilge.

Dredd: And that blue one could be another G.I. clone, like Rogue Trooper, who once helped me when he came to Mega City 1 from a parallel reality.

Judge Anderson arrives at the scene on her Lawmaster motorbike which all Judges have.

Judge Anderson: Hello Judge Dredd.

Judge Dredd: Hello Judge Cassandra Anderson. Have you just come from PSI Division, which is a special division for Judges who have psychic powers?

Judge Anderson: Yes, I have.

Dredd: Okay Anderson, scan these pirates with those psychic powers of yours that you have.

Judge Anderson: I'm reading their minds now Dredd using my mind reading powers, and I'm sensing an overwhelming desire to make friends and work out our differences.

Dredd: What's got into you Anderson, you're starting to sound like Deanna Troi from off TV's Star Trek.

Dredd suddenly notices the skull-like face of Jones.

Dredd: Get down Anderson, It's Judge Death who is my arch-enemy who I have fought many times before!

Jones: Yo ho?

Dredd blasts Jones with a high explosive shell. The whole ship goes up in a conflagration of smoke and fire.

Everybody: AHOY!!!

As the smoke clears, Anderson and Dredd are seen swimming towards the shore.

Dredd: Let that be a lesson to them, and the lesson is that justice has a face and I am the face that justice does wear!

Judge Anderson: Scooby, Scooby Dooooo!

Dredd and Anderson both start laughing as they paddle towards land.

THE END

I can't wait to see it in 2K.

Karne.

The Big Man

Shako Vs. Hookjaw Vs. Godzilla
Nemesis Vs. Harry Potter
Real Judge Dredd Vs. Stallone Judge Dredd
Alpha Vs. Fett
Zenith Vs. Gareth Gates (Did anyone notice that G-G-G-G-G-Gareth had his own comic out a wee while ago? On the cover it had a photo of him standing back to back with a comic strip version of him that looked like a skinny, white Geordi La Forge.)

"Is there a problem here ?"

almighty mat

Shako vs Gentle Ben? vs the littlest hobo?

Mk13

>Real Judge Dredd Vs. Stallone Judge Dredd

Been done as a fan story, and you can find it in the fan input section...

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=thrillviewer&choice=doppelganger" target="_blank">Judge Dredd - Doppelganger

Matt

I always wanted to see Bix Barton vs Doc Strange. Failing that, how about Dredd vs Wolverine, now that'd be some fight!

Devons Daddy

Dredd V spider man

spider man is swinging from  citi-block to citi block on the look out for evil doers.

dredd stops his law master and spots our friendly web slinger.
curls his lip raises his law giver and sets it too heat seeker.a single shot rings out.
dredd to control mutie for the meat wagon.

the end.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Wils

Frazer Irvings unique interpritation of The Hulk see print

hahahahahaha. I can see Marvel being *really* impressed if it ever did.

"Why soldiers try to pull Hulk's trousers down?"

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

GordonR

>>how about Dredd vs Wolverine, now that'd be some fight!

"Okay, shorty, let's see your this 'mutant healing factor' of yours handles this."

Lawgiver on rapid-fire, followed up by a couple of rounds of Hi-Ex, followed up by a couple of rounds of Incendiary.

"Control - Dredd.  Meat wagon required, Chris Claremont Overzoom."