Main Menu

They're officially on my list

Started by Dudley, 16 October, 2014, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

'Kin 'ell, you've only gone and done it yourself.

Next on the list is people who make "Reaction to trailer" videos and clog up youtube when I'm looking for the actual trailer.

And don't get me started on the fuckers who make fake trailers for real films. I want stomp them alll to mush.

(People who make real trailers for imaginary films are ok though)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Professor Bear

Anyone who makes a video of themselves reacting to anything at all and then puts it on Youtube like they will ever say anything important or interesting.  That dog reacting to hearing wolves howl and that bloke watching the Hindenberg explode live and then crying get a pass, but the rest can go fuck.

Spaceghost

People who, when sat in the cinema, laugh uproarously at an advert they must surely have sat through in stone-faced silence several times in their own home, just because they're surrounded by other people.

In fact, people who delight in adverts of any kind and don't see them for the insult to your intelligence/tool of corporate brainwashing they really are.

PARTICULARLY the utter cock-smugglers who love those lazy, thrown together pieces of shit which follow the formula - animal + camp music = happy fuckwits, like the fucking Muller rapping bear or that bastard moonwalking pony.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

I, Cosh

Anyone who has, does, will or has ever even contemplated saying, writing or thinking the phrase "Om nom nom." Can't really say why I hate it so much, but just seeing it makes my skin crawl.
We never really die.

James Stacey

Quote from: The Cosh on 27 November, 2014, 10:26:55 AM
Anyone who has, does, will or has ever even contemplated saying, writing or thinking the phrase "Om nom nom." Can't really say why I hate it so much, but just seeing it makes my skin crawl.
Even the cookie monster?

Grugz

Quote from: The Cosh on 27 November, 2014, 10:26:55 AM

you're on your own list :P

[/om nom nom b]
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

Can't believe it's taken me this long but....The Westboro Baptist Church.

The Legendary Shark

Whoever invented fog, the bastard.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

von Boom

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 27 November, 2014, 02:57:02 PM
Whoever invented fog, the bastard.

That would be King John. It was written into the Magna Carta.

Honest.

The Legendary Shark

Ah, that's okay then. All royalty, living, dead, undead and yet to be born, are already on my list.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]