Main Menu

Re: Youtube Gold

Started by Tiplodocus, 28 January, 2008, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldshown

A bit of Indie genius from M.J. Hibbet and the Validators, the same people that were behind 'Hey, Hey 16K' a few years back.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z265E7fGL_k" target="_blank">Do the Indie kid

ThryllSeekyr

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJqJOmW-Ws&NR=1" target="_blank">This beats being punched in the face.

House of Usher

I saw a bunch of teenagers practicing Parkour outside Cardiff Central railway station last Thursday, filming their antics with a mobile phone camera. I expected it would turn up on YouTube and it did, but only as a clip lasting about 10 seconds.

There are several much longer clips of Parkour filmed around Cardiff, of which I thought this one was the most impressive:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ome974ckolI&feature=related" target="_blank">Cardiff Parkour (Free Running)

STRIKE !!!

ThryllSeekyr

The most impressisve PARKOUR I have ever seen is was on one of those American Cop shows. Like Law and Orer SVU or CSI a few years ago. It was very good PARKOUR also. Not just the runnning over and jumping on obstacles. There was lots of runnning along vertical surfaces and bouncing between walls to gain height. The illusion of runnning very fast over ground and then straight up a stairwell.

Like a digitally assisted scene from one of the movies in the Matrix triliogy.

This was the first time I had seen this street sport being performed and it prompted a reaction of ' WTF is that happening.....' from me.

If the footage from that episode can be found. It would be very cool to watch indeed.

the shutdown man

District 13 has some absolutely amazing parkour in it, as it should, since it starts one of the guys who invented it.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

ThryllSeekyr

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rby6Or0XL1U" target="_blank">MAC TONIGHT AND HOMER SIMPSON GET IT ON!!!

Roger Godpleton

Bill O'Reilly loses his shit in Morris-esque fashion.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

the shutdown man

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!

Classic...

Here's a personal favourite, a public access phone-in show from back in the day.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjAef7DXVbI" target="_blank">Should New Yorkers have phones?

You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Mgubgub

Hi
I feel this is off topic but I'll try and account for that as I go on.  I am a tooth addict but I honestly believe if you know anything about tooth and it's inspired nature you might like to follow this link.  This decent Bloke is offering a free GIDEONS TNT to anyone who writes to him asking for a copy.  I hope I got the link right and before I get flamed I'd like to say Print has it's origins in Religion both Print and Journalism.  Many terms used in Church have made their way into computer talk and although I can only think of the term Font,  I know there to be others:-(  You might know that if you need a NT you can simply take one from a Hotel or a Hospital.  I spose you might say we spaghetti monstered the board to say we didn't want this to which I'll say the spaghetti Monster is a Gastronomic Blasphemy:) TNT is Illuminated and in it you can find things that will help you come to terms with your life the world and the future. Tooth itself I honestly believe IMHO uses TNT to make prophesy which it then writes into sci fi stories (as you know full well each edition of tooth is called a Prog short for Program)  Tooth itself now it is available through clickwheel is hackable?  But I have yet to beat tooth when it comes to making predictions so far ahead of them happening and becoming true.  I do know this if you think I am talking bunkum,  Newspapers, Radio,  Television, Sport and Politicians all speak in a knd of argo that is related to the progress of events before they happen as they happen and after they happen. FWIW I have only ever been able to make sense of these things as they happen and I have to apply a generous dose of hindsight to make or satisfy what I think has just made sense.  If I have erred by posting this feel free to flame.  I just thought out of all the things on YouTube this was genuine Gold.  Readers of the Invisibles might already know the Character Kingmobs Christian name is Gideon.  I'll apologise now in case this is considered to be cranky. The guy who is very friendly and seeks no financial gain!!!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBezy4FcTY" target="_blank">Free TNT

Trooper Duvet 445

House of Usher

I was going to say that if I needed a copy of the New Testament, I'd nick one from a hotel room - but then I read on and you'd got that covered in your post already. I think I kept the one that was left in my student study-bedroom after it had been built and furnished.

Now to acquire a copy of the Old Testament...

I've known charity shop workers who refuse to sell it on the grounds that they've got church friends who distribute them freely. Which vexes me, because I don't know any churchy people who give away the Old Testament, and I never ever find it in charity shops. For my own reasons I don't want to buy a new copy, but I want one for my library. Maybe my friend Pam Doove will have a copy in her second hand book shop?
STRIKE !!!

Mgubgub

House of Usher!

I am both frightened and impressed with your intellect,  honesty and opinions.  I in my search for a Gideons sought a replacement for the one I had carried for 30 years since it was given to me by the GIDEONS and have because the Youtube offer was the last place where I found the offer paid an online seller @Amazon for a copy and got a GIDEONS which has both New and Old Testaments.  I believe the value is worth a lot more than I will ask you.  The price and this is important because it's the way GIDEONS work is nothing.  Give me your snail mail addy and I will send you the combined version.  I do not appreciate money and am often in debt but if I can do a good deed I'll do it.  Having lived a 40 year life that has been full of wrong (thinking of Kingdom here:) I seek to do right things excell be good and despite of my mental illness I don't ever want to err from the narrow path! Page 151 has a small tear in it but if you want to give me your addy I'll post it to you for nothing. House of Usher you can either e-mail me via the board or    ant@kingmob1.demon.co.uk
One other thing I feel I should tell you is there is no reccommended daily reading schedule advising which excerpts should be read at certain dates. if you are interested you can contact me at the address above.  I have recently bought a Holy Bible called T.N.I.V  with daily helps (the TNIV means I think the International Version) BTW I can't rate this version enough.  So much that it gets 3 !!!
If you don't trust someone with a M I, I hope you have luck in getting hold of a copy.
All the best Mgubgub.
Trooper Duvet 445

satchmo

I got a lovely old 1950s illustrated Bible in a charity shop once, it does happen!

House of Usher

And I'm impressed by your candour. In all the time I've been aware of you on this message board the only thing I've known about you is illness. Now I know two things about you - three if we include a fondness for Pinky and the Brain! If you ever feel like telling us more about yourself we're a largely sympathetic crowd.

Please don't take offence at my refusal of your kind and well-intentioned offer, but I'm not in urgent need of a copy of the Old Testament, and where books are concerned, for me half the fun is tracking down my own copy in my own good time. I realise the Bible is more than a book, but my interest in it is more academic than spiritual.
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

"the only thing I've known about you is illness"

Let me rephrase that: (missing word) I meant your illnesss. I didn't mean 'illness' generally, as if that's all there was to you. Phew!
STRIKE !!!