Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2012 - 11th - 18th November 2012

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 15 May, 2012, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't forget to sort out the Chinese on Saturday evening while you're at it  ;)

Large48

Time - sorted
Travel - sorted
Hotel - sorted
Items to bring - get a BIG bag!
Mug Colin before he reaches the hall - sorted
New Zrajaz and Dogbreah - about time! ;-)
Chinese - better get sorted!
Minty - about time!!!!! ;-) ;-)
Enjoyment - planned
Punter time - sorted

Think that's about it, any artists taking stuff, let me know and hopefully I'll get a chance to have a look for once!

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Andy_Lee

Never been to a comic event in my 40+ years on this planet. Might just give TB a try this year

COMMANDO FORCES

Simply Si

Hmmm, yet another convention I'll be missing  :'(
Do you have to put something witty here?

Judo

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 10 October, 2012, 04:24:47 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 10 October, 2012, 04:19:39 PM
Colin, will you be bringing anything down  ;)

Perhaps. :)

Yeah he's bringing...  THE THUNDER :D  that's great news Col!!  Hope youre doin fri-mon and on hols :)  ill be empire tripled if you can believe it lol x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

COMMANDO FORCES

Pa to that! He's bringing a commission down (hopefully) and many people from the forum will be happy :-X

Judo

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 October, 2012, 04:31:17 PM
Pa to that! He's bringing a commission down (hopefully) and many people from the forum will be happy :-X

Aww poor Colin, he is even better company than his hands are artful and that's MEGA cool ;) x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Dodsy

I may have asked this before but can't remeber (if I did I don't think I got an answer).

What is parking like at TB? How about parking rates? Not seen anything mentions anywhere before.

This is all assuming there is any parking at all. If not does anyone know where the best place to park around the con is?
Twitter - @dodsy84

Large48

There's parking at the venue about £10 a day if I remember.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Bolt-01

The big NCP for the Armories normally does £15 for the weekend for parking. And it is right next to the loading bay as well.

Bhuna

I'm just checking the train fare from Manchester to Leeds which is £8 each ways which isn't too bad. BUT if you want to go from Stockport (literally 5 mins journey from Manchester) it's £19 each way! Are they having a laugh! :o
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

CrazyFoxMachine

....Neil check the prices from Bristol and then tell me more about that laugh they are having ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

You need to get into the car sharing groove and share the costs. Obviously this only works if others live near by or on route. These trips are always good for a laugh!

Fatboydale

@ cf ....if i guessing , has Colin done a commission with certain forum members likeness .....i'm trade marked you know !!!!.... i better have a six pack and hair otherwise there's trouble ... ;) and is the any liberal knobs in there ... ???