Main Menu

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...

Started by VinceBot, 15 March, 2010, 09:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinceBot

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: VinceBot on 17 March, 2010, 04:56:32 PM
that proved more effective than anticipated  :o

Funnily enough, that's what everybody says about Roger's mum
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

ThryllSeekyr

So your coming to Autralia.

Maaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab a Tube of XXXX, and throw another shrimp on the barbie, by crikey.

Jingo.... Jingo.... Jingo.... Jingo....Jingo....Jingo....Jingo....Jingo.

Thats a Australian phrase, some slang that if you over use will only attract alot of stares.

I will remember you for your kindly advice & patience with my personal difficutlies on this forum.

Of course, that doesn't mean to say no one else has either.

You will be well missed on this forum.

Geographically, you will be closer, for all that is worth. As I have never really endeavored to meet any of the other Australian borders.

Did I read correctly that your heading to Adelaide, South Australia?

City of Churches.

I've been there once, long ago, and would have returned on my most recent trip down south. However, things don't always go as planned.

I only remember the huge parklands, with gardens and the long drive from South East Queensland.
Staying at the Homesteads and slamming the car door on my fathers arm --accidently-- at Parks where we have a huge satellite dish.

I hope you enjoy our country once you arrive. :D :D :D :D

Subsplot

Good luck in whatever you do next and thanks for all your hard work here.   :)

ThryllSeekyr

Funny thing, I keep thinking of the film Armegeddon whenever I think fo the lyrics :-\.

Emperor

Quote from: VinceBot on 17 March, 2010, 04:56:32 PM
that proved more effective than anticipated  :o

You'll be back, asking about how to get a subscription Down Under or the best place to take out a restraining order against ThryllSeekyr.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

ThryllSeekyr

Restraining order :o :o :o :o

You should know that I'm not that motivated, physically that is.

If you think my presence on this board needs restraining, thats nothing like I am in real life.

Well, what I really mean is that what I am in real life is only a small part of what I am on this board