Main Menu

Nemesis the Warlock - The Final Heresies - Vol 3 - in FRENCH?!?!?

Started by robert_ellis, 13 January, 2022, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Mine's in English but I'm annoyed they haven't bothered to put the marriage story in the right bloody place! 😤 Beautiful book though.

robert_ellis

French versions, stories out of order? It's true khaos! Nemesis would be proud!

IndigoPrime

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 13 January, 2022, 05:40:48 PM
Mine's in English but I'm annoyed they haven't bothered to put the marriage story in the right bloody place! 😤 Beautiful book though.
Presumably using the order from the Rebellion trades, then? A pity.

moly

Email sent to customers service who aren't the quickest at responding, tried the shop number and they aren't taking phone calls

Tomwe

Gonna take a while to sort this one I fear. The books were limited to begin with I think?

sheridan

Not to rub it in, but mine arrived today and was in English.  Good luck to all you with the French edition (unless that's what you wanted in the first place, that is).

Max Headroom

Has everybody who ordered one got theirs (In English or the mistake)? Haven't received mine yet, so was just wondering?

Southstreeter

Mine came today. It's in Gibberish (a Fringe World dialect).

I, Cosh

Quote from: Southstreeter on 14 January, 2022, 05:05:52 PM
Mine came today. It's in Gibberish (a Fringe World dialect).
Brilliant!

Mine hasn't arrived yet but I live closer to France than England so I'm excited to see if this has any impact on which version I get.
We never really die.

Mudcrab

Ah, Némésis le Sorcier!

Mine is waiting at the post office (I assume), so that'll be a bit of excitement/disappointment for tomorrow.

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

CalHab

Quote from: Max Headroom on 14 January, 2022, 03:40:41 PM
Has everybody who ordered one got theirs (In English or the mistake)? Haven't received mine yet, so was just wondering?

Mine is en Anglais, and arrived at the weekend.

Mudcrab

::) Sigh, mine is in French.

In a way I'm kind of glad, cos as soon as it was handed over, I could see it was packaged poorly (sliding about inside) and the corners were going to be damaged. Opened up and right enough, damaged corners.

:(
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

moly

I chased customer services straight away last week, still no response I know they aren't the quickest but 4 days without acknowledging is poor

Mudcrab

They'll get back to you soon enough I'm sure. Dealing with a missing prog usually takes a while and given the list above, I'm feeling a bit sorry for the poor support droid.

Clearly Brexit is to blame!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Lorenzo

Something is seriously stuffed up in their shipping department. Every order I've place since last July has gone wrong and they only seem to have one droid to field all of the complaints. He can sometimes take more than a week to get back to you but he has always sorted my problems. Eventually.
In my case it really is 'Brexit to blame', but it must be chaos behind the scenes as even a replacement order to cover an earlier c**k up went wrong. I was assured that they are trying to sort it out but clearly they're not there yet.