Main Menu

FFT - What if? Tie 8 - Armoured Gideon vs Mechastopheles

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 September, 2022, 06:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.
Created by AlexF

Armoured Gideon - more info

VS

Mechastopheles- more info

What If AlexF had the steering wheel today. Well this would have all been a damned sight better that's for sure! Second up on AlexF day mechanical monster mash-up.

b]To Vote[/b] Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 25th September and the winner gets a place ... well nowt this is just for fun.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Hold on I thought all this nonsense was over? Well yeah but... see well I've explained that

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

Blue Cactus

Gideon at this point, but I'm hoping Mechastopheles can develop into something great.

AlexF

The good bits of Gideon are betterm, and Jacob's art was often exceptional. But there's just something about the central idea of Mechastopheles that really grabs me, and some of those giant visualizations of the titular monster are something special.
Voting mostly with hope that a) it returns to the Prog soon and b) the story keeps building to something weird: Mechastopheles

rogue69

IndigoPrime

It's got to be Armoured Gideon. Again, I wish that had sneaked into the UC. Oh well.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

The metallic clashes ring out across the board and call more folks to vote on this final day. Get um in and I'll count um up.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

I mean when you think of the scale difference this isn't really a clash of the metal titans, rather Mechastopheles simply stamping on Gideon and squishing them. However its not about that its about the fun of the thrills and in that its quite clear that

Armoured Gideon

crossing the barrier to gather in those rogue votes.