Started by Proudhuff, 24 November, 2021, 11:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

These questions and many others will be answered on next week's episode of Soap
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Well once we have the date, the time and venue, on a public forum it's an open invitation really. So if they want to risk finding themselves alone in a pub on 5th February going "Bastards!", then happy to have them.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

So taking the bull by the horn...

Haymarket Bar Edinburgh, 2.30pm on Saturday 5th Feb 2022, the Prog birthday swally! business meeting (not a party)

Nice and handy for trains and buses, and they do scran if you like that sort of thing.

Hands up who can make it? (Nicola allowing).

https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/scotlandandnorthernireland/haymarketedinburgh
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

I'm in.

It may still get cancelled because it's likely to be a gathering of 500 or more Squaxx.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Trooper McFad

Definitely more than 3 households per day table
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 22 December, 2021, 05:11:30 PM
It may still get cancelled because it's likely to be a gathering of 500 or more Squaxx.

As long as there's cheese and wine, it counts as work. If anyone says otherwise, tell 'em to call Dominic Raab.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 22 December, 2021, 05:11:30 PM
I'm in.

We could stand outside?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Cancelled!

or moved to another date/place/time?

The Engerland vs Scotland Rugby Six Nations is on at Murrayfield that afternoon. So Haymarket will be a midden, the pubs heaving and and the whole of Edinburgh infested with the worst kind of people... there will also be some English fans here too.

DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2022, 01:01:50 PM
Cancelled!

The Engerland vs Scotland Rugby Six Nations is on at Murrayfield that afternoon. So Haymarket will be a midden, the pubs heaving and and the whole of Edinburgh infested with the worst kind of people... there will also be some English fans here too.

Do in Glasgow? If we are committed to the date?
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 11 January, 2022, 01:44:41 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2022, 01:01:50 PM
Cancelled!

if it was, you chaps would have to go on without me, as my shifts have all changed, thanks covid.

Just leave the Bren and a hand grenade with me I'll be fine.

Do in Glasgow? If we are committed to the date?
DDT did a job on me

CalHab

Quote from: Proudhuff on 22 December, 2021, 04:40:34 PM
So taking the bull by the horn...

Haymarket Bar Edinburgh, 2.30pm on Saturday 5th Feb 2022, the Prog birthday swally! business meeting (not a party)

Nice and handy for trains and buses, and they do scran if you like that sort of thing.

Hands up who can make it? (Nicola allowing).

https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/scotlandandnorthernireland/haymarketedinburgh

Scotland v England is on at Murrayfield on the 5th. I'd strongly advise against meeting at Haymarket!

I should have read the whole thread.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?