Main Menu

Action force! Deaths Head! Other stuff.

Started by JimBob, 16 December, 2006, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimBob

My web-fu sucks so I can't post a link however if you go to  www.bloodforthebaron.com you'll find a rather nice archive of all the 80's action force strips form Battle Action force (where else would you find the SAS fighting the red Shadows and Hitlers clone army?).
 theres also a similar feature on the original Deaths Head from Marvel UK which I always rather liked.

Jim    

pauljholden

monty--

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Darryl

Have a read of the forums - I never realised as a kid that Baron Ironblood WASNT Cobra Commander.....

TordelBack

Oh, the horror!  Action Force was the reason for the Single Most Evil Thing I Ever Did (to date, obviously).  I may have bored you all with this before, but.... while far too old and sophisticated to enjoy Action Force toys and/or comics in public, I did sceretly rather covet their Mobile Command Boat/Platform (Really Floats!) Thingie.  So when asked by my parents what my little brother might like for Christmas, I  suggested that selfsame item.  They were a bit surprised, as my brother's interests only appeared to (and still do) run to different types of sports equipment and aparrel, but they took my wise fraternal advice and bought it.  My brother still relates his utter horror, and recalls it as the Worst Christmas Ever.  But it really did float!

Bico

If you click the little arrows at the bottom of those pages enough, you get to a complete set of scans of the original UK Zoids comics, including specials, and the dummy for the first monthly issue by Grant Morrison and Steve Yeowel.

Ignatzmonster

Hot damn I love free comics. Especially free untouched by modern neuroses old action comics. What better way to wake up in the morning than breakfast, a cup, and Hitler clones?

Emperor

Dan Abnett and Simon Coleby teaming up too.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

mechanix81

Any excuse to look at the work of Geoff Senior is ok in my book!
Dawn of the first day. 72 hours remain.

bloodforthebaron

Thanks for the praise guys, enjoy!

As no-one's mentioned it, if you click on the title bar of each gallery you'll find a .cbr (CDisplay) download link.

Link: http://www.bloodforthebaron.com" target="_blank">http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/blood/Baron/Links/mini.jpg">

jamarmiller

check out the site ! and the other post by the baron in this section of the forums, they are coloring the issues and have done 12 issues so far ! and the stuff looks super great! I cant believe how much color will change / improve your like of a comic

jamarmiller

check out the site ! and the other post by the baron in this section of the forums, they are coloring the issues and have done 12 issues so far ! and the stuff looks super great! I cant believe how much color will change / improve your like of a comic