Main Menu

rogue trooper game

Started by joepineapples3000a, 29 October, 2006, 08:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judgeurko

Just reviving this thread to say for anyone with a nintendo switch it is now on sale for £1.99

Colin YNWA

Quote from: judgeurko on 03 January, 2021, 04:11:19 PM
Just reviving this thread to say for anyone with a nintendo switch it is now on sale for £1.99

Beat me to it - just bought it. Though the boy child looked at it and said you won't play that, that'll be to hard for you - you can't even play Fortnite...

...I suspect he's right you know...

Bolt-01

I've got this on both the PS2 and the Wii editions and I personally find the Wii edition (which is the only one I can actually use anymore) really flippin' hard to control. My kids all reckon its because I'm old but I'm not having it.

The thing I find most unusual is that my hands are acting as my eyes -- in that if I react to something on screen with a jolt, my field of vision will be all over the show. It takes a lot of getting used to.

Still love the game, though.

milstar

Hm, I played recently remastered version of the game and imho, it holds pretty well, considering the time it was released. Graphics are top notch and game play has few neat tricks that occupied me for hours. I think it's better than Judge Dredd vs Death (which should be remastered too) and I also think it's one of the best games based on a source material (comics in this case), which is not a small achievement.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.