Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Mordin generally seems to die randomly holding back the Collector forces while you're off fighting the Larvae. To be on the safe side, either take him with you or send him back to the Normandy with the crew.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

radiator

If Trials Evolution is anything like Trials HD, some of the later levels are going to take hundreds of restarts to reach the end of...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 23 April, 2012, 10:57:39 PM
Mordin generally seems to die randomly holding back the Collector forces while you're off fighting the Larvae. To be on the safe side, either take him with you or send him back to the Normandy with the crew.

Yes, I sent him back with the crew from the Normandy.
Lock up your spoons!

chaingunchimp

currently playing Dead island
only really put in 20mins gameplay but loving it so far
just too metal

my blog: http://chaingunchimp.blogspot.com/

For awesome original art by top comic creators please visit:

http://berserkercomicart.com/

Mudcrab

Splendid, cheers for the Mordin advice, I did fancy going back to rectify that, if only to be an achievement whore, but that sounds like good advice. One day I'll go back and keep Ashley alive too!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Noisybast

Back on Fable 2, mopping up the last few achievements.
Don't suppose anybody's got a Garth or Hammer Hero Doll knocking around their inventory that they can bung me on XBox Live...?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

mogzilla

in between flitting between amalur and the witcher 2 ,i've been reliving the genius that is worms!

Mudcrab

Well, finished ME2 again, twice (the end that is). Saved Mordin but also kept the collector base, which didn't seem right for my Shep, but at least I've got different saved to try out. Aside from Mordin being useful I'd have missed him singing Gilbert & Sullivan, well worth it  :lol:

See you in the ME3 thread...
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Satanist

The Walking Dead ep1 on 360 - Based on Comic not TV show so you bump into comic version of some characters and not the annoying TV versions. Also the graphics are done to look like the comic, except in colour.

You get to make choices (who dies,who lives) which supposedly carry over to next eps so could get interesting for those of us who cant help but try every decision.

Really reminds me of Heavy Rain on PS3. I enjoyed it and look forward to the next ep as this ones only about 2 hours long.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

mogzilla

played the demo for that awesome! only quibble, can you invert the controls we wacking zombs? i'm used to inverted so died a lot on my first encounter!

bluemeanie

Yeah, I did that one last night too.
Not really a fan of the comic or tv show, got it for the wife as she loves both. I really liked the game though and am def up for episode 2

Like the Jurassic Park one before this it is a lot like an interactive movie a lot of the time, but unlike Jurassic Park I wasnt bored at all working through this one.

Noisybast

Guess everyone's left Fable 2 way behind, huh?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

The Bank Holiday and bad weather has conspired to give me time to finally play some Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Bloody good fun it was, I love the Zelda formula.

This game brings a lot of fun new game mechanics. The navigating with flying and sky-diving is satisfying, the 1:1 motions of the sword/controller* are implemented beautifully.

So far I've hopped and skipped all over the place, slashed up everything, finished the first Temple, and kicked the shit out of some No Account Bangkok Ladyboy. It'll be at least 2 month's until I get the 'Big TV' time to properly enjoy this again, but I've loved everything about it so far.

*this is one thing about the Wii that vexes me. It's the first time I've used the Wii Motion PlusTM, and it's annoying that this technology wasn't used as the default
You may quote me on that.

Satanist

Quote from: mogzilla on 29 April, 2012, 07:59:46 PM
played the demo for that awesome! only quibble, can you invert the controls we wacking zombs? i'm used to inverted so died a lot on my first encounter!

Just checked and theres no invert option far as I can tell.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tiplodocus

STARFOX 3DS on my 3DS - picked up from Asda for £15.    Not sure about the gyro controls (tend to just use them for minute last second adjustments rather than for full steering) but it's a hugely fun and shiny update of the N64 game. But I still find it rock hard.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!