Started by Emperor, 09 June, 2011, 03:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psidude

Dash Decent

Quote from: Psidude on 19 November, 2011, 11:51:39 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 19 November, 2011, 02:21:18 AM
Has their been a vote on this comp yet?
great work outstanding  :lol:

I must be funnier (looking) than I thought!

It just seems to me that this topic wasn't as popular as some of the others and instead of wrapping it up and moving on, it has died a death and stopped the next great competition coming along (no offence to the person who thought it up, or the contributors - only a few responses, but undeniably excellent).  I just wondered if I'd missed something.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

vzzbux

It was because I finally had something to contribute. Kiss of death EH.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CrazyFoxMachine

After a discussion about this at Thought Bubble I've decided that I will take up Jim's role and do all the counting and topic-making myself. The only thing that stopped me applying before was moderator powers and all that - since I've discovered that this isn't necessarily important I'll be tallying up everything tonight and putting a voting thread into action before midnight hits us in the face like a brick. By December - the art comp will be (earnestly) back in the game.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!