General Chat > Games

Pokemon Go app

<< < (2/10) > >>

Goaty:
I been try this Pokemon Go app, you only go to those areas and catch Pokemons, bring level up, that's it. But it will drain your Mobile Data. If your kids got it, you will get huge monthly bills. Very pointless app.

James Stacey:

--- Quote from: Goaty on 14 July, 2016, 12:39:51 PM ---I been try this Pokemon Go app, you only go to those areas and catch Pokemons, bring level up, that's it. But it will drain your Mobile Data. If your kids got it, you will get huge monthly bills. Very pointless app.

--- End quote ---
It drains your battery but doesnt seem to be too data heavy. Its just geolocation data.

Bhuna:
Caught my first two, but bleedin' hell it doesn't half suck the life out of your battery!

GordonR:

--- Quote from: Goaty on 14 July, 2016, 12:39:51 PM ---I been try this Pokemon Go app, you only go to those areas and catch Pokemons, bring level up, that's it. But it will drain your Mobile Data. If your kids got it, you will get huge monthly bills. Very pointless app.

--- End quote ---

It's just become the biggest mobile game ever in the US - 21 million active daily users, more than FB and Twitter - so, however else you might want to describe it, 'pointless'  wouldn't be one of the terms I'd pick.

JayzusB.Christ:

--- Quote from: GordonR on 14 July, 2016, 04:40:34 PM ---
It's just become the biggest mobile game ever in the US - 21 million active daily users, more than FB and Twitter - so, however else you might want to describe it, 'pointless'  wouldn't be one of the terms I'd pick.

--- End quote ---

Not if you have shares in Nintendo, that's for sure.  I only found out what Pokemon Go was yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version