General Chat > Events

Thought Bubble 2020

<< < (4/16) > >>

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Bolt-01 on 28 January, 2020, 11:30:27 AM ---I went through booking.com but I think that pretty much anywhere in Harrogate is within walking distance of the gig.

I've booked at the St George, just across the road.

--- End quote ---

Cheers Bolt, never been to Harrogate,  but half an hour from York sounds doable.

I'll take my own spoon  :-X

Proudhuff:
And I'm in!  :D
have booked a hotel and will shortly get my ticket. Will bring a chum, so may not be available for all spoon twisting related activities...

Large48:
Silly question, but does anyone if this is still likely to be on?

Especially considering the Nightingale hospital is in there at the moment....

MacabreMagpie:

--- Quote from: Large48 on 09 May, 2020, 04:48:45 PM ---Silly question, but does anyone if this is still likely to be on?

Especially considering the Nightingale hospital is in there at the moment....

--- End quote ---

They sent an email out to exhibitors a few weeks ago saying the plan is still for it to go ahead but, if not, they have an alternative plan in place that will involve rescheduling.

Personally, I’ll be surprised if it goes ahead. It will probably be able to by then but I’m not sure how many people would be willing to go to an event that size come November.

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: MacabreMagpie on 11 May, 2020, 07:47:29 AM ---Personally, I’ll be surprised if it goes ahead. It will probably be able to by then but I’m not sure how many people would be willing to go to an event that size come November.

--- End quote ---

I certainly have no intention of going to any event involving a large number of people in a confined space for the rest of the year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version