General Chat > Events

Thought Bubble 2020

<< < (15/16) > >>

matty_ae:

--- Quote from: pauljholden on 22 November, 2021, 02:30:09 PM ---Ah man, it'll feel like sacrilege sticking those cans in the recycling...

--- End quote ---

PJ - the label is designed to be removed and stuck in a book. It sort of peels of and you keep it with all the others.
It's pretty slick. So no Jock in the bin.

Dandontdare:
Not tried them yet - planning to drink one and keep one (until the next time it's midnight on Friday and I want just one more beer..).

The can definitely would not be recycled - was thinking of filling it with sand or plaster and keeping it on my shelf, but I didn't know the labels were peelable.

pauljholden:

--- Quote from: matty_ae on 22 November, 2021, 04:32:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: pauljholden on 22 November, 2021, 02:30:09 PM ---Ah man, it'll feel like sacrilege sticking those cans in the recycling...

--- End quote ---

PJ - the label is designed to be removed and stuck in a book. It sort of peels of and you keep it with all the others.
It's pretty slick. So no Jock in the bin.

--- End quote ---

oh that's awesome then!

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 November, 2021, 10:58:16 PM ---My best purchase of the weekend:

--- End quote ---

I've ordered a couple of these after reading they're peelable ... two of my favourite things together!!!

I'm glad I don't collect beer cans after going on thjeir website!!

Dandontdare:
.. and the bad news is it is now sold out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version