Main Menu

Play-offs - Bolt-01 Cup

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 August, 2021, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Now I know, I know this will all seem needlessly convoluted and complext BUT as ever there's  spreadheet that will... well if not explain it all but it all into columns and rows for you. So have a nosey if you are that way inclined.

If not buckle up buttercup I'll explain it all here...

First let's done the easy it. Whose already qualified. Well a worrying low number of 8 thrill have already made it to the tourney proper and they are:

The Son                        Winner of the 'Resurrection' Region
Top Dog                        Winner of the Annuals + Specials Region
Two-Faced Terror        Winner of the Starlord Region
Rage                                Winner Epic Region Group 1
Portrait of a Mutant        Winner of Epic Region Group 2
The Killing                        Winner of the Long Region Group 1
Incident Mayger Minor     Winner of the Long Region Group 2
The Schicklgruber Grab    Winner of the Long Region Group 3

So there are another 8 places still to decide via the play-offs... what Yeah Yeah I know after all that and there's still more... RIDICULOUS... well let's explain how the various Play-Offs will work. As ever if all this does ya head-in don't worry just vote with what's in front of you each day and leave the rest to me and myspreadheet

Colin YNWA

Okay so we'll start with the easy stuff.

Epic Region Play-off

Both second placed Thrills enter a straight head to head and the winner claims a place in the tourney proper.

Short Region Play-offs

Easy the three winners and the best ranked (based on Points then Vote Difference) runner up go into two straight head to heads and the winner of each going into the Tourney proper

Relaunch Region Play-offs

Easy the three winners and the best ranked (based on Points then Vote Difference) runner up go into two straight head to heads and the winner of each going into the Tourney proper

Short vs Relaunch last chance saloon Play-off

The four losers of the above Short and Relaunch Region Play-offs get one last chance. 4 thrill knockout tourney and the winner will get a slot.

Long Region Play-offs

Easy all three runners up in the Long Region Groups go in a Round Robin Group. The winner of that Group gets a place in the finals

Done in one's play-offs

Easy all three runners up in the 'Done in One regions' so Starlords, Annuals and Specials and Resurrection;  go in a Round Robin Group. The winner of that Group gets a place in the finals.

SEE ITS EASY...ahem...

Buttonman