General Chat > Events

Lawless 2022

<< < (9/16) > >>

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 18 May, 2022, 05:35:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 18 May, 2022, 04:05:13 PM ---I'll be dressed as an aging death metal dude with a hobo beard.

--- End quote ---

That does not narrow it down. I shall see you there!

--- End quote ---

White suit being re-gened?

Trooper McFad:
On my way down looking forward to the weekend

Richmond Clements:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 May, 2022, 11:33:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 18 May, 2022, 05:35:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 18 May, 2022, 04:05:13 PM ---I'll be dressed as an aging death metal dude with a hobo beard.

--- End quote ---

That does not narrow it down. I shall see you there!

--- End quote ---

White suit being re-gened?

--- End quote ---

If I could still fit in it...

Mardroid:

--- Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 March, 2022, 10:04:33 AM ---Bizarrely, Hilton prices have now dropped quite a bit - over £150 cheaper than last time I checked- still not cheap, but I'm going to splash out and treat myself. It's always nice to be able to just roll out of the bar into the lift!

--- End quote ---

That is nice. My hotel is a bit over a mile away but that's better than the one I booked last time which turned out to be four miles from the convention! ( I don't think I quite realised until I got there, although it was just a single somewhat lengthy bus ride,.) A mile is no big deal as I walk it to the main shops regularly anyway.

I'm on the train now on my way. There was a worrying moment when I realised late on Wednesday that I'd booked my outgoing train ticket for Saturday instead of Friday. I sorted a replacement but GWR would only post a physical replacement ticket (original tickets are e-tickets) which didn't arrive until this morning! Intercepted the postman on the way to the station.

Jim_Campbell:
About thirty minutes out from Bristol. This is the first significant, multi-leg train journey I’ve attempted since the before times, and it’s all gone remarkably smoothly. So far…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version