Main Menu

Hello New People!

Started by pauljholden, 07 January, 2010, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

Hello!

(Just thought it'd be easier to do this in one thread!)

I'm PJ Holden - I draw for 2000AD and will happily contribute to the board (and have done so since before there was a board...)

-pj

COMMANDO FORCES

Hello pj, welcome aboard the good ship 'THRILLPOWER'. I look forward to seeing your work in the prog in the near future and also the past ;)

pauljholden

Hmm... I was rather intending an 'introduce the boarders' thread. But, as ever, derailment is only ever one post away...

-pj

Dandontdare

Is someone with 1446 posts allowed to post here?

COMMANDO FORCES

Bollocks, I ruined pj's thread in one post  :-X

DeSainte

Quote from: pauljholden on 07 January, 2010, 07:02:15 PM
Hello!

(Just thought it'd be easier to do this in one thread!)

I'm PJ Holden - I draw for 2000AD and will happily contribute to the board (and have done so since before there was a board...)

-pj

Hello back and thank you for the welcome.

Just want to say that I love your work.

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Van Dom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 January, 2010, 08:44:19 PM
Bollocks, I ruined pj's thread in one post  :-X

LOL!

I see what you were trying to do PJ, good idea.

I'm Derrick Domican, I'm from Ireland, I've read every issue of 2000ad except for progs 1244 to 1499, which are still waiting for me on my desk whenever I get the energy to hit them. My favourite 2000ad series are Judge Dredd, Kingdom, Sinister Dexter and anything by Pat Mills. In my spare time I like writing and reading and watching Jean Claude van Damme movies!

Wow that was very liberating! Next!

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

pauljholden

That's it! (hello everyone else, and cheers DeSainte!)

I will now vacate this thread...

-pj

HdE

Well, I'm HdE, a complete privacy fanatic who cowers behind his three-letter pseudonym to take shelter from the cruel, harsh realities of everyday living.

I'm 32, self employed, and an aspiring graphic designer / comic book artist / writer. I got back into comics and 2000Ad stuff a couple of years ago when my relationship went belly-up. Now that I'm free of the accursed harpy, I have a wonderful opportunioty to do what I want to - and my next step will be invasion of Poland.

Tonight I will be dancing the cha-cha-cha with Erin Bogue. I may have difficulty concentrating.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/