Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

CalHab

The prog rarely lands on a Saturday with me now (maybe 1 in 5). This week I didn't get it on the Monday either, which is unusual.

rogue69

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

... and another Toothless weekend <sigh>!

:'(

JayzusB.Christ

I get the digi-prog with the app on my tablet.  The thing is, I have no idea when it arrives or how to make it arrive. I open the app on the right day and there's nothing there, and sometimes, by jumping around the site and logging out and back in a few times  it might appear.

Is it me or does this happen to everyone with the app?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

broodblik

I also have my sub digitally. Just be patient it takes awhile to reflect the availability of new publications.  Open the app and wait until you see in the main page that the 2000ad section displays with a  new icon.  It takes awhile to sync between the app and the server.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers broodblik. Couldn't figure our if it was me doing something wrong or not. One more thing : which day does it appear digitally on the app? I never really have a set routine.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

broodblik

The digital prog is available same time as the street date and that is Wednesdays. If you stay in the UK I think it is already available just after midnight, early Wednesday morning.  I am GMT+2 so I download it around 4 in the morning.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks again. I'm in Ireland - not the UK part, but I would imagine it's delivered at the same time.

broodblik

From the pages of progmuda triangle stranger than fiction: I have not even read are came close to see prog 2153 and I have seen a preview of prog 2154: http://www.comicon.com/2019/10/14/the-weekly-2000-ad-prog-2154-previewed-hopes-apocalypse-then/

This might be a one of those time a glitches  :crazy: :o :-*

Leigh S

Has the Progmuda Triangle claimed the Megazine??  Is it in the shops?

iutley

Quote from: Leigh S on 16 October, 2019, 11:39:45 AM
Has the Progmuda Triangle claimed the Megazine??  Is it in the shops?
Thought it was strange that there was no review thread yet. Mine arrived on Saturday with the Prog and the 13th Floor Special. I'm in Dorset.

Proudhuff

No Megazine in Huff-sur La Mer... :(
DDT did a job on me

CalHab

Quote from: iutley on 16 October, 2019, 11:55:20 AM
Thought it was strange that there was no review thread yet. Mine arrived on Saturday with the Prog and the 13th Floor Special. I'm in Dorset.

The Meg and the special arrived Saturday with me, the Prog Monday.

Couldn't they save a few quid by combining these deliveries?