Main Menu

The HALLOWSCREAM! 2012 Hallowe'en Special now available to download!

Started by M.I.K., 31 October, 2012, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

It's ALIVE (again) !

The Back From The Depths 2012 HALLOWSCREAM! Hallowe'en Special has returned from the depths once more and is available to download as a totally free pdf file!

60 pages of horror for your delectation, a bevvy of beasties and brutality behind a monstrous cover by Malcolm Kirk!

SEE the stomach-churning sideshow freak!

HEAR the bellowing countryside beast which feasts upon unwary wanderers into its domain!

SMELL the bodily emissions of the not exactly undead! They sing! They dance!

Full list of contents and download links HERE!

Van Dom

Brilliant work as always MIK! Havent made my way through it all yet but theres some great stuff in here. Love the first story, has a really cool old EC comics vibe off it, great art as well. Also really liked the Wanbies, fun story and the Archey art rocks! Look forward to reading through the rest of it during the day.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

CrazyFoxMachine

How'd y'get NEIL ROBERTS for that first story?! Amazing stuff. Lots of things in there another issue brimming wi' good reads that.

M.I.K.

First story was originally printed in Something Wicked back in 2008, (meant to add some words to that effect, but forgot), and I know the writer via the old Back From The Depths forum(s).

El Chivo

Cool stuff as usual, TV Guide always cracks me up!
Cheers for putting 'Sucked' in, will defo try & get some nu stuff for next one

Cheers

Chi

Bolt-01

Quote from: M.I.K. on 01 November, 2012, 12:49:06 PM
First story was originally printed in Something Wicked back in 2008, (meant to add some words to that effect, but forgot), and I know the writer via the old Back From The Depths forum(s).

Glad you mentioned that, as I was just about to... This strip was originally in Something Wicked 04, now sadly out of print.

M.I.K.

Print edition now available via Lulu

...and the deadline for submissions to our new Christmas Special has been extended to the 10th of December.