Main Menu

New Poll: Let's settle this! Beck & Kawl:

Started by 2000AD Online, 25 March, 2006, 03:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

ukdane

Except that the results can be fudged...6 voters, 8 results.... it's possible to vote for more than one option, and isn't it weighted to dislike, as Meh... is a bit negative.
An "undecided" or "depends on the story, some ok, some not" option would be better
Cheers

-Daney

Noisybast

For the purposes of this poll, "Meh" means "not bothered either way".
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dudley

Well, I'd say that was "No overall majority".

House of Usher

Ace    25    =32 %
Meh    21    =27 %
Poo    34    =44 %
STRIKE !!!

LARF

malkymac

I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me.

Floyd-the-k

anyway, we know from the Megazine that polls here only reflect the views of a vocal minority

Dog Deever

That's the problem with Bec and Kawl- it's not good or bad, it's just there, taking up space- there's better and much much worse- remember Really Truly? Junker? Moonrunners? Christ the list is endless!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

House of Usher

Yeah, Really and Truly was one of the things I enjoyed out of that Grant Morrison/Mark Millar era. That was class.
STRIKE !!!

Dog Deever

I hope you're being sarcastic. Just the thought of that stomm sends me into warpspasm of rage.

I, Cosh

?? Really & Truly was top class. With lovely art, as discussed on some other thread the other day.
We never really die.

House of Usher

Really and Truly was a bold and carefree attempt to do a zeitgeist-capturing retro-chic nutty adventure strip riffing off the rave/drugs scene and the great age of spy/action/sci-fi genre TV with '60s-style beatnik chicks; and it was drawn by than Rian Hughes fella, wasn't it?

I liked it! Not one of the 'greats', but it did the job and I can't say I ever found it a chore to read.
STRIKE !!!

Dog Deever

Yeah, it was the art i hated most, total crud and the robo-hunter abherrations he did with a guy Hogan. And some bloody awful weird science type story- aw! why did you have to bring all that up again, i want to fight somebody now!

Meathook

Well I must admit I first thought it was another "Space Girls" but it has slowly grown on me , although I feel that there is not a lot of room for story expansion .
Each peach pear plum!