Main Menu

2022 Advent comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2022, 07:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooper McFad

Superb Colin - I wish I could rush things and still produce quality like that.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Nailed that cheery Phoenix tone!
If you fancy doing a Gorebrah vs Cookie Xmas roast-off...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 06 December, 2022, 11:27:48 AM
If you fancy doing a Gorebrah vs Cookie Xmas roast-off...

OOOhhhhhh nice - its added to the list.... ohhh with a Brian Bolland alternative as well... can you guess what?

Trooper McFad

Another great submission Colin- however your threats might just make Squaxx lazy as they
want to see more of these- and who would not.

However guys & girls let's be having you and get your pens/pencils, writing pads or sketch books and scribble down something and join the festive fun.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Rogue Judge

These are great Colin! Not familiar with The Phoenix but these look great! Look at you, flexing your art range with these non-Calvin & Hobbes contributions!

Trooper McFad

Another cracker Colin- the fact that you knocked this out in 90 + minutes which had 7 goals in it imagine what you could achieve if it was a boring 0-0 and extra time 😂😂😂😂 (won't include pens as they are always exciting)

Barrington Boots

Awesome stuff Colin. Hope you didn't miss the football though.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Thanks for all the lovelyness folks!

Barrington Boots, for much of the World Cup I've been radioing as I've been a little detached from this one. Its the dream combination, drawing and 5Live.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 December, 2022, 09:40:18 AM
Thanks for all the lovelyness folks!

Barrington Boots, for much of the World Cup I've been radioing as I've been a little detached from this one. Its the dream combination, drawing and 5Live.

I know what you mean regarding both the World Cup and listing to the footy on the radio.
My son doesn't get why I'd prefer to listen to a game rather than watch. Probably takes me back to the 80s when very little footy was on the telly. You can't beat a Saturday afternoon in the garden listening to games on the radio. Helps the imagination I feel trying to picture the top corner goal then seeing the highlights and it was nowhere near what was described.

Link Prime

Superb work Colin.

* World Cup footy on the radio while stuck in traffic on a long trip is also a pretty good way to enjoy otherwise misery.

JohnW

I've been out of touch the past few days and haven't been able to comment on the quality of the contributions.
The contributions are quality.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Trooper McFad

M.I.K that is a truly Christmas gift to the board for all those gamers out there.

Colin YNWA

M.I.K. that is amazing! Really, reall
y good!

JayzusB.Christ

Feckin hell, MIK.  Haven't played the game yet but the build-up alone is amazing. As soon as my laptop is fixed I'll get stuck into the Ultimate Play the Game version of Robo-Hunter.

Loving that Bolland spaghetti monster as well - can't be an easy thing to draw but you've nailed it!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"