Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

Ha! I read the ' simply ' tale recently.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Mike Gloady

It's beautiful isn't it?  5, maybe 6 pages and a real nice throwback to the original Bad Company storyline.  Milligan's writing at times seems overwrought and a little "sixth form" (says the guy who couldn't do better if he had a full brain-transplant) for me, but that was lovely.  And done for charity unless I misremember?  Illustrated during some sort of con and the art auctioned at the end.  Cracking.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

uncle fester

Excellent work Peter. Nice lines, keep it up  :)

SuperSurfer

Started life as a 15-minuter but carried on with it over time limit.

uncle fester

Nice! You can almost feel the perp's teeth loosening!

SuperSurfer

Mike Gloady

I started a piece for the 15 minutes to draw Johnny Alpha.  Failed on the time thing by 10 minutes.  But seeing as I finished it (somewhat) I'm posting it here instead.  

Not remotely like him and not loose enough.  If I can loosen up I may well end up making the the time limit.  Till then you'll all have to suffer.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bolt-01

No name- but pleased with this.

Crivvens- It's the Middenface! This took too long to enter it in the 15 min thread.

Rogue- looking a bit pensive. Not too happy, but I like the inking.

Have I ever said how much I enjoy drawing Tharg?

Dandontdare

Aaah! I recognise that cheerful avuncular "Uncle Tharg" from my Zarjaz/Dogbreath deliveries!

Kerrin

Me too!

Cheers for sharing those Dave. I like the inking on that Rogue as well, I immediately thought "Moebius", its the scalloped effect on the shadow lines I think, looks really good with the rest of your style. While I'm at it, the "Whistler" strips in the latest Dogbreaths looked bloody awesome mate.

Bolt-01

Cheers for that Kerrin- I've got a soft spot for Whistler. I 'was' going to kill him in the last episode- but he's tricksy!

As for the inking- I had a half mind that it was imitating some of McMahons recent work.

Kerrin

McMahon! Oh yeah. Still definitely Bolt artwork. The top one is a great character study.

Jase

Sweet! a thread that understands me!!- I've got notebooks full of this stuff, jotted whilst my minds not on stuff that it should be on- This is from aaaages ago when I had a video shop back in the mid nineties and is the final panel of a very rough story I made up when I should have been doing grown up stuff
"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist- and one day soon,
I WILL BE." - Tim Bisley,

uncle fester

Ha ha excellent! And a cheesy line to top it off. Great stuff :)

Kerrin

;D. Like it. Great line.